Home General Discussion

Annual Chicago Herf 2016

Comments

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What an amazing weekend. To finally meet so many BOTL in person was a very enjoyable experience. The cigars, coffee, beers, whiskeys, and banter between brothers was truly memorable!
    I am at the airport early for my flight and one thing sticks out that was said by several attendees. " You are much nicer in person than on the forum!" I obviously need to work on my on line personality!!! Thanks to all for the honesty. LOL
    I hope to post a few pics of the generosity shown at the herf. Oh the carnage! 
    Safe travels to all and an ever bigger Thank you to so many BOTL that made this noob feel a like a member of the family. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well said Peter, see you soon my friend 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I could make it this year. I had a blast and really enjoyed meeting/talking with everyone. Can't wait until next year. 
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @genareddog, your coasters are amazing.  Thank you very much for the hookup!
    You are very welcome, just wish I could have made it.
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brewed up a cup of the coffee from Peter for the wife. I think I have her hooked! She LOVED IT!!! Thanks again @peter4jc
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a great time, thank you to everyone for the food, drinks, cigars and memorable experience.  This forum is full of great folks from all across the country.
    I am looking forward to attending next year, if you'll have me back.  
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like too much fun
    A little dirt never hurt
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wew I am tired today!

But I sure had a blast with you all this weekend.  Great cigars, great beer, great food, & great people.  

Hope everyone made it home safe (especially you folks that had delayed flights).

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv said:
    Wew I am tired today!

But I sure had a blast with you all this weekend.  Great cigars, great beer, great food, & great people.  

Hope everyone made it home safe (especially you folks that had delayed flights).
    The beer tasting that lasted all night was amazing. Got to drink so many different ones that I otherwise wouldn't get a chance to. Thanks to Todd, Gibby, Brad, and Mike (Guitarded)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick don't smile.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smile on the inside.  I thought that was a pretty damn fine photo, plus I got to sit next to that sexy sexy man Brad!  Hard not to be happy about that.  And yes I choose my words carefully, and know what I said, wink, wink!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haha @miller65rod we got you hooked!  
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that's a Motley Crew if I've ever seen one.

Is that one of those South Side Chicago gangs?
     :D 
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
    SOB

Damn U Mr. and Mrs. @avengethis

Lol. Got you hooked now Rodney!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ As Charlie Brown might say, "Good grief... ".  :p
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap!
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09 said:
    Just got done unpacking from Chicago.

imageimageimage
    Adopt me.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stored it all in the overhead bin, too, right?? :p
    Thats nuts Todd. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @bandyt09

That may get you to Easter. What a score.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Not only do you have an endless 20 count but a bottomless 6 pack cooler as well!!