1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just going to put this right here....  @Patrickbrick
    Common!!!! Who wears pleated pants?!?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great pics all around, looks like an amazing time sad I missed it this year. Plan is for both the Mrs. Irish and I to both be there next year though, hope to see you all then!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    I knew seeing the pics of all you guys I wanted meet in person was going to make me sad. I won't miss next year and I hope the Dinner by @Bigshizza is still on so I can at least share a smoke with some of you.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew seeing the pics of all you guys I wanted meet in person was going to make me sad. I won't miss next year and I hope the Dinner by @Bigshizza is still on so I can at least share a smoke with some of you.
    The Dinner with Shizz event is only open to those who attended the Chicago herf.  Sorry, pal.

Oh wait... cancel that... We need Shizz to attend the Dinner With Shizz herf. B)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    /sigh.... lol almost sent my order in today then remembered the last time was over Thanksgiving weekend so didn't want to give ya a heart attack. So had to pick up the grocery store swill. but after the New Year I am going to need my normal order :)
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed you there Frank
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter