Home General Discussion
Options

Anybody heard from Randy @kswildcat - ??

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know we've all been wondering what happened to Randy - he hasn't posted since about 5/28 and that's not like him. 

I sent a letter to his neighbor late last week asking for any news regarding him but so far I haven't heard anything back from them. Have any of you other brothers heard anything new?  I'll let you all know the minute I get a reply from these folks. 

Please keep us posted if you hear anything. And we can send out prayers, good wishes, crossed fingers, etc. for a positive outcome. 

Thanks, guys..... 

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DOT blitz was last week; perhaps he's been tied up with that. 

everyone in the trucking industry that i've talked to has been absolutely swamped the last week+ dealing with it.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My prayers are with the crazy cat,hope all's well 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Marty. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    jgibv said:
    DOT blitz was last week; perhaps he's been tied up with that. 

everyone in the trucking industry that i've talked to has been absolutely swamped the last week+ dealing with it.
    Thanks for that info, Gibby. Still, if that's all it is, I'd think he'd have found a minute or two to shoot us a post letting us know he's still on the planet and in one piece. I mean, equipment inspections, logbook inspections, etc. can only take so long. We're looking at a lapse of about two weeks...... 
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering the same thing
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTTT

Hey @kswildcat where you at?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he ran out of funds to pay his phone bill after buying all those Viajes and sending out over 100 cigars which he has sent many more than that. 

Hope he wasn't messing with any lot lizards lol. 

I am sure he is Ok, but it would be nice for him to confirm since many have concerns. 

Here Kitty Kitty @kswildcat
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    @miller65rod that thumbnail profile pic had me sidelined for a second. Had to look at it full size to make sure it wasn't a wardrobe accident. 
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wondering also. I sent him a PM last week and still haven't heard anything. Seems very odd that someone would go from full-on kamikaze bomber to invisible overnight. I hope everything is OK.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    CigarPunk said:
    @miller65rod that thumbnail profile pic had me sidelined for a second. Had to look at it full size to make sure it wasn't a wardrobe accident. 
    I never noticed. I have been trying to figure out the seegar she is about to light. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    I never noticed. I have been trying to figure out the seegar she is about to light. 
    She has a seegar in her hands??? I never looked at her hands close enough to tell... wonder why? :D

Brett 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he used all his data already and has to stay off his phone. Hope it's just something simple like that.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Got a pm from Chambers... :o
    Hey now!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not familiar with trucking terms lol so whats a DOT blitz? 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    I'm not familiar with trucking terms lol so whats a DOT blitz? 
    it's the:

"Largest targeted enforcement program on commercial motor vehicles in the world, with nearly 17 trucks or buses inspected, on average, every minute across North America during a 72-hour period."

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I keep hoping we'll see a comment from @kswildcat saying he ate a bad taco and has been sidelined in an erogenous-free bathroom zone for a few days. 
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Yeah, me too. And I woulda thought by now I'd have heard from his neighbor in reply to the note I sent. But - nothing. Nada. Zip. 
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was his last name?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Deniston 

I believe with only one N
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Wylaff said:
    What was his last name?
    Who?  The neighbor?  Or Randy?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

Randy turn the movie "Convoy" off on Netflix and give us a shout out. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UH OH
    Can you tell me the city he lived in?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Kinsley, Kansas is the mailing addy
    Post edited by miller65rod on
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been sending to Kinsley, Ks
  • Options
    Yeah I just looked at his addy. Kinsley is correct. Thx for correcting me.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    you could try to reach out to his trucking company.....

• Options
    I think he is an owner/operator that does contract work. If anyone has a contact # I am off work today and would be happy to make some phone calls.
  • Options
    he posted this pic a little while back when referring to "his" truck.

the logo on the side says "dodge city express"....i assumed that's who he drove for.  but i could be wrong.

kswildcat said:

• Options
    Thank You @jgibv