Home General Discussion
Options

Anybody heard from Randy @kswildcat - ??

13»

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And look at me - making the same noob mistake others were just talking about recently - clicking the wrong button so a PM isn't really private. I'm such a dumbkopf sometimes .....
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with Marty on this one...  a skeptical bunch, the oldfarts are.

I'd guess his dispatcher said he's OK and on the road because that's all they're allowed to say without violating some silly privacy thing.

There are only possible scenarios; Randy can't post for whatever reason, and Randy doesn't want to post for whatever reason.

Plenty of people over the years have been active as all get out, and most of 'em aren't around any more.  Randy fell off the map rather suddenly, but it's not the first time.

I hope you're OK, ol' buddy.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bad I used the 626 number. I have sent there before as well. Think the wrong addy may have been why you got it back. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His absence could be a sabbatical. I seem to remember he was involved in a heated discussion about gender specific bathrooms and such. Maybe??
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kind miss that ol' trucker dude
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy was the first BOTL on this forum to reach out to me,and give me some great information. The Cigars he's recommend have fit my tastes perfectly. I too miss this brother,and will continue to pray that all is well. Be safe crazy cat 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miss him also. Really hope all is ok.
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh where oh where could our wildcat be 
    Non Crux sed lux