Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

New but not a noob!

onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, I set up a noob trade with @cigarpunk thinking here's an easy mark! this poor guy has no idea what he's in for!

Well as you can see Donnie is definitely not new to this game! Looks like I'm gonna have to kick it up a notch or two! 

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mama said knock you out!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, way to represent the noobs. I love seeing Texas git sum. 
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Very nice selection :) Great way to start @CigarPunk
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well done noob:)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daaaaang, very nice and a great surprise uppercut to the jaw!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice.  This is why you always have the Noob send first.  Now you know what you are dealing with.  LOL
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome,great looking sticks right there 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Ball'n 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That noob has skills!! Well done @CigarPunk!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, that's pretty good.
    He slapped you upside the head when you weren't looking.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    Nathan, have you ever had one of those Namakubi Ecuador's? I have one left from the box I picked up years back, such a big cigar (solomon sized) that I rarely have time for it but MAN is it good, enjoy!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Nathan, have you ever had one of those Namakubi Ecuador's? I have one left from the box I picked up years back, such a big cigar (solomon sized) that I rarely have time for it but MAN is it good, enjoy!

Brett
    I agree Room 101 did it correct with that cigar. I also told him he would really like it. 
    CigarPunk said:

Brett
    I agree Room 101 did it correct with that cigar. I also told him he would really like it. 
    For sure! Jus wish I had some of the smaller sizes since it is such a good smoke but I rarely have 2.5+ hrs to dedicate to a single cigar. Though when I do light it up that just means there will be more and more rest on it anyways, so good trade off :D

Brett
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    @90+_Irishman if you like that the Johnny tobaconaut is a must try! IMO the upfront spice is too much but with age should make them a great smoke! 
    Money can't buy taste
    edited June 2016
    @90+_Irishman if you like that the Johnny tobaconaut is a must try! IMO the upfront spice is too much but with age should make them a great smoke! 

@Lee.mcglynn

Very very cool thank you, saw that release and was definitely intrigued by it! Will have to track some down in the future, appreciate the heads up!

Brett
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭

@Lee.mcglynn

Very very cool thank you, saw that release and was definitely intrigued by it! Will have to track some down in the future, appreciate the heads up!

Brett
    I got ya! Don't worry
    Money can't buy taste

@Lee.mcglynn

Brett
    I got ya! Don't worry
    Thanks but again, not necessary! 
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Agree the Johnny is another winner. Uncle Lee is a good cigar also from Room 101. Matt Booth does an impressive job in my opion
    I like a lot of what Matt Booth puts out, the Namakubi lines were some of my fav but I have had many others from him that just flat out rock! I have one Uncle Lee as a bomb from Shizza that I am waiting for having enough time to light up. Glad to hear the Johnny is another winner too, thanks for the heads up Lee and CigarPunk :)

Brett
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brett

I have smoked a 'few' of the Namakubi although it's probably been at least a year, I agree they're good. I have a handful or two of one of the weird size's/shapes that they came out with a few years back, the stickers have faded out to the point that I can't read it anymore.

Definitely agree with Lee on the JT recommendation, I've only had a couple so far but I like em.     

• CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    I know a little japanese and it's fun watching you guys talk about smoking a freshly severed head. xD
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had one of the Namakubi Papi Chulo a while back. 
    Pretty damn good for a little cigar. 

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great selection
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Outstanding lineup congrats Donnie!

Brett
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaHa.  Welcome to the forum
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭

So, I set up a noob trade with @cigarpunk thinking here's an easy mark! this poor guy has no idea what he's in for!

Well as you can see Donnie is definitely not new to this game! Looks like I'm gonna have to kick it up a notch or two! 

Smoking hot right uppercut Donnie! 
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    Who hit you with that awesome  collection?