Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

New but not a noob!

2»

Comments

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    tabako said:
    Who hit you with that awesome  collection? 
    @onestrangeone. He tko'd me.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno if you are aware, but based on our conversations pretty sure you are, that paper wrapped cigar with art that looks like Day of the Dead is the original OSOK from Matt Booth. Still the best one I've had from him, got a single on left and wish I had more but that is an old and absolutely amazing stick!!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love nothing more than seeing a "punk" get knocked out.  :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Dunno if you are aware, but based on our conversations pretty sure you are, that paper wrapped cigar with art that looks like Day of the Dead is the original OSOK from Matt Booth. Still the best one I've had from him, got a single on left and wish I had more but that is an old and absolutely amazing stick!!!

Brett
    Yes that is the room 101 osok which I agree is the best. I was so excited about this. Not sure I can bring myself to smoke that one for a very long time. Wish I had a box of them that is for sure. 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:

Brett
    Yes that is the room 101 osok which I agree is the best. I was so excited about this. Not sure I can bring myself to smoke that one for a very long time. Wish I had a box of them that is for sure. 
    I'm planning on lighting up the small one (the petite figurado size forget the name) in the next few weeks. I suspect that they may start losing something soon since they are starting to have some real age on them. Will let you know how they are smoking when I do. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."