Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

July Lottery now open

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need that addy too.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also need that addy
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!  Need dat addy too
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All packed up ready to go out today ... just need an address.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    eklektos44eklektos44 Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    We have liftoff... 9114901075742374139267
    "Many a true word hath been spoken in jest"
                                                                  King Lear
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am an idjut. I taped your box up before I came to the office. It wasn't until the way back from the post office that I remembered ... I intended to open it up here and plump the box up with a couple more which I stashed on top the filing cabinet ... a San Benigno and a Willie Guerrero. Shoot. Next time.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

I am an idjut. I taped your box up before I came to the office. It wasn't until the way back from the post office that I remembered ... I intended to open it up here and plump the box up with a couple more which I stashed on top the filing cabinet ... a San Benigno and a Willie Guerrero. Shoot. Next time.
    No worries Web, I do that type of thing all the time :smile: 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kelly is so...... Cute  <3
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Kelly. 9505510977576183001511 on the way.
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need that addy please and thank you
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    @Edna20 Kelly <3 , Is shipping Sunday ok, or will you let us know when you get back? I usually ship on the weekend, due to work time issues. And PM addy please!
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woo hoo enjoy Kelly you deserve all the bombarding you get.  >:)
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    will need an addy, will send after 12th
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options

If you don't get them, they'll be nice and ripe when you do! Lol
  • Options
    Yes I was playing with, I mean for someone else...
  • Options
    5 packages received today, unfortunately you'll have to wait until tomorrow for the pics and details. Got stuck working tonight :( Some good looking sticks, looking forward to sharing the pics with everyone tomorrow!! Very sorry for the hold up!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine will go out when you get back. Give you some time to reenforce your mailbox
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Here's the start of the damage...

First up is Rodger (@First_Warrior). Very nice selection and looking forward to smoking the home rolled ones from you Rodger!

Next up is John (@eklektos44). Love those La Duena's! Not sure if I've had the ABs or not yet and pretty sure I liked that 5V too.

Next is Larry @genareddog, dude, those all look fantastic! I can't wait to smoke those up! And that coaster is money, going to use it every night. 

Next up is Webmost, I know from past winnings from you that we have similar tastes. Love a good lancero and the JC. Not sure if I've had the others!

And last but not least, is Jim @Bigshizza. For a guy with a lot of degrees and a 4.0 I'm not sure how smart he is ;) First, he wasn't even in the lottery, second, he clearly can't count. Jimbo, once again, you crushed me. I don't even know what to say, I'll let the picture do the talking! 

Thanks guys, really great stuff here. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Oh dear lord. Ok, anyone who can't ship in the next day or two, please hold off until mid to late the week after next week!
    now that is damn funny 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kelly, Jim played for someone that's why his name wasn't on the list.  But he did play
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Kelly, Jim played for someone that's why his name wasn't on the list.  But he did play
    It's fishy Nick, real fishy! :wink: First thing I did was check to see if Jim had played and when I didn't see his name I gave a big sigh of relief. Not that others don't send good sticks and aren't overly generous, but Jim really likes to clobber people. So I was relieved he wasn't on there, then he posts a tracking number. I was like WTF???!!!!! I checked the list, lol. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Can we ship mow or do you still need couple days
  • Options
    Hi @CigarPunk, please hold off until the 12th if you can. If you need ship sooner, that's fine, it just might take me a couple of days to confirm receipt and post pics. Thanks!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll plan on shipping mine around the 12th too.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    Can we ship MOW or do you still need couple days
    FIFY
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    CigarPunk said:
    Can we ship MOW or do you still need couple days
    FIFY
    I see my new spell check app I installed is working. If anyone is interested you can find it in the App Store. Just search Yakster. I give it 5 stars.