Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

July Lottery now open

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, @tabako, some RP goodness and I've always been curious about those Black Ops. 

Next is @Puff_Dougie, forum math much? These look great!! Haven't had those Tatascan, love the bands and am a big Eiroa fan so looking forward to them. 

Next is @90+_Irishman. Mmmmm, yummy! Old skool Camacho, PE, Four Kicks in a sweet vitola, fantastic!

Next is @WaterNerd. Have been eying the Diesel Uncut (even though in my twisted mind they sound a little dirty), 601 looks fantastic, have only had one Flathead so it'll be nice to refresh my memory! All look good!

Also received @johnnyB, but need to edit the photo since it's got your address :)

Once again, great job guys! So many good cigars to try :smile:
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad everything arrived safe Kelly, enjoy! You demolished me once upon a time so needed to make sure to send extra good treats :) That Dirty Rat is 3+ years old btw and the Triple Maddy is too ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I had the feeling there were some well aged ones, I know your style :) 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    @johnnyB, now I've got the perfect cigar for a good 5 hour smoke or round of golf :) Love those Punch too! Thanks!!image
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it Kelly! The Tatascan are a new favorite of mine. Hope you like them. The Nat Sherman came from the flagship store in Manhattan. The math is fine. I'm probably not gonna play in August, so I thought I'd double up on my monthly donation. ;) 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn you're going to have to pick-up your smoking game! Some great selections!
  • Options
    Today's damage...

First up is @cbuck, damn dude, this is a sweet lineup! These will be fantastic for my afternoon work smokes that I'm going to start having since I work from home and can :) 

Next is @EssPee2u, who learned him some math from puff!! Some new to me, those Ave Maria look great, the Hooligan looks so cool, and haven't had an Undershade yet either :) 

Next is @Usaf06. All I can say is wow. He even hand wrapped a few ;)

Once again, unbelievable job guys! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kelly the three on the left are Ezra Zion releases
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go guys what a lineup!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better late than never, I thought I had small flat rate boxes but I couldn't find them yesterday after my latest shipment came in.

9405 8036 9930 0281 8390 61
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Went out today. Sorry for delay was just hard for me to get to the post office. 
    9505 5148 1722 6204 0110 94
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Careful... that Espresso may have a sweetened tip! ;)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great lottery winnings. 
  • Options
    Great lottery winnings. 
    Amen brother! Welcome back!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    One package received yesterday, sorry I got confused and thought I had already posted it! 

From @Yakster, a couple new to me. Can't wait to try that barber pole! Always been a fan of the MoW specials. Thanks!!

Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would smoke that one on the left, that would keep me awake at night
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Ok kids, the final damage has landed! Last but not least are...

@CigarPunk, I've only had two of these so the rest are new! Always love trying some new stuff :) 

And last is @Wylaff, very timely on the Mason Dixon, that's the Northern right?? Was looking for one of those to try last night and couldn't find any in my stash. And what is the blue band one?? And putting the heart after my name on the box cracked me up! Well done :)

Just think, I extended this fun for nearly the entire month and it's almost time to try your luck again!! :smile:
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it. Checked tracking and it showed your package at the post office I sent from. Hope you enjoy. 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blue banded one is a tiger kitty soft paw from cigar federation made by BLTC
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter