Check out the latest review

Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin

http://thelnl.net/2017/01/05/tatuaje-pork-tenderloin/
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    I sub to the website nice job on the reviews @Trident
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have enjoyed checking out your site from home during the evening.

For some reason, it is blocked on the DOD Network.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:

Have enjoyed checking out your site from home during the evening.

For some reason, it is blocked on the DOD Network.

Gotta be that Bill Clinton cigar thing in there
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Trident said:
    @dirtdude thanks for the notes.  subscribe to the site for update

Done, thought I had already done that. The Pork Tenderloin review was outstanding, glad to see Phil more involved, he needs to do more than teach his young son how to chop firewood.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    agreed, thats the same thing i told him...

@Phil_from_Chicago

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another smash hit with the Pork Tenderloin, Roman! You and Phil did a great job breaking it down in a way that wasn't obnoxious and overbearing, made me really want to try one of these!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    check out the latest review:

Sacra Folium Law of Sines

• Options
    Sounds interesting, is this Dion's leaf or Arganosa leaf that they ended up using do you know? Great review again Roman and thanks for sharing!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to believe Fumare is not on their list of retailers since it's their tobacco.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options

Montecristo by AJ Fernandez

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice review, Roman.  Do you take points off for having to deal with three bands?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Another great review Roman @Trident thanks for sharing and definitely willing to give this one a try even though I typically shy away from Altadis and General Cigar products. I did like the Espada from them, maybe this one will be another winner.
  • Options
    @Yakster no, they slid off nicely.  not like some who glue the band to the cigar

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Newest review is up

Cornelius & Anthony - Cornelius

http://thelnl.net/2017/02/08/cornelius-and-anthony-cornelius/
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Another great review gang way to go and keep up the good work, I really enjoy reading these and these Cornelius are now on my radar, thanks!
  • Options

Great Review.  Looking at their website I see that they roll close to work and home.

Too bad I cant just walk in an pick up a pack to try. A distributor nearby home so I can pick one up. Your review makes me want to try one or a few

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Another one ready to go for you reading enjoyment

The Griffins Nicaragua

http://thelnl.net/2017/02/10/the-griffins-nicaragua/
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    The site looks great guys! Really like the reviews and the layout. I hadn't been on in a while, but I had to go read your review of the Opus X 20th Anniversary.

Keep up the great work!
  • Options
    Another one ready to go for you reading enjoyment

The Griffins Nicaragua

http://thelnl.net/2017/02/10/the-griffins-nicaragua/
    You guys got me pumped for those Griffins, well done
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Starting off the week right

E.P. Carrillo Short Run 2015

http://thelnl.net/2017/02/10/e-p-carrillo-short-run-2015/

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Another great review guys, keep them rolling
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Should have another up Wednesday.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options

Ave Maria Reconquista

• Options
    Love the Reconquista, great cigar and still my top pick from AJ for sure. Nice review keep up the good work fellas!
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great review. Have a couple resting for about a year. Waiting for warm weather. 
  • Options
    Keeping it going

My Father Connecticut

http://thelnl.net/2017/02/17/my-father-connecticut/
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    You know I have been shying away from Connie's lately since they are just too mild for my taste, but this one sounds like a real winner! Nice job again on the review gentleman, really makes me want to try one! Keep up the good work ;)
  • Options
    Will have to give this one a try
    Great review