9505 5114 2224 6323 0553 85
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just hope they are feeling better 
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass in good order. I will crack the box this AM and get to the PO this afternoon. The box is heavy!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Rodger, hope you find something you like in there and thanks for being a part of this!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My pleasure Brett. Here are my takes left and puts right. I had to add a nubber in case anyone wants one. There are a awful lot of cigars in the pass now.
    9505510977566327016457 off to Roman.image
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Great takes and puts Rodger and thanks for the nubber in there, piece of me hopes no one needs it as that is a wicked looking nubber and would love to use it HAHA. Anyone who needs a nubber though should feel free to grab it! Cant wait to see how massive this thing is when it wraps up, we are only a little less than 2/3rd done here and still have a ways to go! BTW hope you have at least smoked one of those HHG, they are some of my all time fav Viaje smoke, not to mention those awesome home rolled ones!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Just realized that this pass is not going to wrap up and complete until early 2017, lot of records being broken by this pass thank you to all who are participating in it and its really fun to watch everything and everyone participating.

Brett
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering the other day whether it would finish by Valentine's Day, or even St. Patrick's Day.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Received the pass yesterday.  Shipping tomorrow.

My takes and puts.  Takes on the top, puts on the bottom. 

Off to brad @avengethis
  • Options
    Thanks a lot for being involved Roman I know how busy you've been! Great takes and puts and appreciate the fast turn around this time of year :)
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah some of those wont be making it past me.  Cant wait to have a peak at the box when it gets here.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    BOXES..not BOX
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahhahahjajaja @avengethis
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    WTF Boxes?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha.  This might be a first.
  • Options
    This showed up yesterday. I will get it back out today with takes and puts
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Takes on the right and puts on the left.

And on its way to you @CharlieHeis 9405803699300353092851
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VERY nice job Brad, great takes and puts and appreciate you being involved, thanks for the quick turn around time and be well brother!
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn some nice looking stuff being added here. Can this come back around? Lol. This is one amazing pass Brett glad I could take part in it
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was on the doorstep today. Along with a large box around 3'x2'x1'. I wasn't sure at first which box was the pass. I'll have time to dig in and post pictures and get it back out tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Puts on the left. The unbanded is a Crowned Heads Buckingham. There are some outstanding sticks in here, thanks for including me. 

Headed to Loon Lake next. 9505510983676341051530 @Bigshizza
    Post edited by CharlieHeis on
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That S&R is FANTASTIC 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Very nice Charlie, thanks for being involved and great takes and puts! I absolutely LOVE the Buckingham that you sent me, one of the best Crowned Heads I have ever smoked it was a real treat! Thanks for including another in there and really appreciate the fast turn around time! Off to the next person in line, thanks Charlie and hope you are well!
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, a Tat Halloween I've seen them but never had one before. Great looking pass guys.
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any way a new guy can stil play this? 
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was curious how far we've come.  This pass is moving along faster than I thought it would! 

24. @jliu

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably take 3 days just to look through them all
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it... it almost makes sense to ship half to Brett and move the rest along. It's getting pretty big. I'll post up pictures later.. it will go to Jay tomorrow.
  • Options
    Bigshizza said:
    I got it... it almost makes sense to ship half to Brett and move the rest along. It's getting pretty big. I'll post up pictures later.. it will go to Jay tomorrow.
    I had a heck of a time fitting all the cigars back in. I guess I'm not as good at tetris as the previous guys were.