Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Irish's 10K Post Pass

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Carl very much appreciated and glad you were able to find some special stuff, as you said that is the entire point of a pass and glad it worked out well for you. Thanks for being a part of it and damn glad to have you my friend!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great pass Irish.  Lots of tough decisions in here.

Overachiever.    :smile:
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Count Me In brett....
    Just noticed this is a really old post nevermind LOL
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off to @Lee.mcglynn

• Options
    Thanks Carl, glad you were part of this thank you again!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Count Me In brett....
    Just noticed this is a really old post nevermind LOL
    LOL no worries, next time for sure would love to have you involved!
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This pass just gets bigger and bigger. May need to start shipping in a cooler to fit it all
  • Options
    @Lee.mcglynn did this arrive for you brother?
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys just checking in...I got the pass I will post up takes and puts later. I'll get it back out sometime this week! Sorry for the delay been super busy with work
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    No worries Lee, glad everything made it safe and sound and hope you find some goodies you like! Thanks for being involved!
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've set aside a few puts. This is a great pass. Looking for a box after Kelly.
  • Options
    Glad to hear Rodger, damn glad to have you involved!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok got this out today! These are my takes and puts...thanks for having me in this one Brett! Sorry for jiunns camera I need a new one
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew that Lost City lancero had Lee written all over it. Good selections
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass arrived safely today, unfortunately I haven't had an opportunity to open the thing! Gotta work tonight, will get some pics out tomorrow night hopefully! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Thanks for being involved Lee and glad to have you in this, great takes and puts and thanks again for getting this out! 

Kelly. no rush and thanks for being in the pass hope you find something you like in there!
  • Options
    Takes left, puts right! Will drop to Rodger on Monday! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Great takes and puts Kelly thanks for being a part of this!
  • Options
    Hey Kelly no rush, but what is the status of this has it been shipped out to Rodger yet by chance?

Brett
  • Options
    Hey Brett, sorry, just saw this. No, I still have it, will definitely go out tomorrow! Sorry for the delay, this week has been crazy for me :-/ I'll put up the tracking tomorrow. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    No problem Kelly thanks for the update and appreciate the heads up :)
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything that goes to DC comes to a complete stop.

Sorry Kelly, I couldnt resist
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Package dropped, tracking forth coming. Sick toddler on my lap now and tracking number is in my coat pocket  :( And today is his birthday, poor boy.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Good luck with the toddler, Happy Birthday to the youngster , 32 pounds, oh thats a different thread
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hope your little one feels better
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    Thanks Kelly hope your little guy feels better happy birthday!