Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Irish's 10K Post Pass

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually did just get the package on my porch. Will take a look and post up a little later. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    What a great pass. It was difficult, but  I think I narrowed my choices down. (Ah, ****. I just remembered I wanted to grab that La barba too! The choices are already way too hard)  Thank you, Brett! 

Takes:
    I couldn't leave the lusitania, as I've always wanted to try one. And a petite lancero Opus??? Come on. 

Puts:
    I may change my mind and throw in something else since I have the rest of today to think about it. 

Ps: the DPG is an LE maduro, not just a regular blue label. 

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dibs on the Sombremesa. Yeah rite. Good luck with that. LOL 
    Very nice @Gray4lines
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Guitarded said:
    Very nice @Gray4lines
    Maybe persons #7 through #25 will now feel too guilty if they grab it, lol! 
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope!  LOL
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Very nice @Gray4lines
    Maybe persons #7 through #25 will now feel too guilty if they grab it, lol! 
    Or they might put an Anarchy in there for me when they take it. 
    Dry begging is never pretty.  :#
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, got the pass today... I have to say I am disappointed in all the turds. My puts on the left.
    Dibs!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome takes and puts there Gray, thanks so much for being a part of it and glad you found some stuff you liked! Great to have you and thanks again!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    No problem Gray and enjoy, great takes and puts!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got the pass today, I will post pics tomorrow and meet up with @matkn293 and @bert873 then got the box back out.  
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The St Lou Crew is up to shenanigans once again!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    Awesome stuff Jim thanks again and have a blast with it, enjoy and hope you guys find something you like there :)

Brett
  • Options
    Very nice. I've always wanted to try one of those La Palina's.
  • Options
    Well that Pasha didn't last long. Been wanting to try one of these. Takes left, puts right. Thanks for including me. 

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And since Bert beat me to the pasha...

Hope this is sufficient. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even remember signing up for this, but I squatted anyway. Hope that is ok!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Perfectly fine and outstanding takes and puts gentleman, thanks for being so generous though way not needed! Hope you all found some stuff in there you enjoyed and thank you very much! Be safe and thanks for doing this again :)

Brett
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    @Devildog1 has the pass. I believe he was going to try and get it out this morning. 
  • Options
    Sweet, no rush was just curious what the status is :)
  • Options
    Going out today

• Options
    Awesome thanks Jim, wasn't in a rush just was curious what the status was thanks for the update!
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was your ambush successful  @Devildog1
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    dirtdude said:
    was your ambush successful  @Devildog1
    Could have shot a couple does but it is very early season to shoot one of those right now. Saw a total of 12 does in about 10 hours total time in the deer stand. 
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I have never seen or heard of half of these. I really need to get out more. Takes on the left puts on the right. Will ship this out tomorrow in the am. Thanks for allowing me to be part of this pass. 

Nice! That Viaje is money!!!!
  • Options
    Awesome takes and puts Larry, thanks for being a part of this and excellent job!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking at the list on page 3 (not sure it's still current) and it looks like we're still in the first third of this pass.  I'm checking since I'll be in Texas for two weeks coming back the 28th and wanted to make sure that I wasn't holding up the pass, but it looks like it won't be a problem.  I'll ask @WaterNerd to ping me before shipping the pass on just to be sure.

Pass List and Order:

9.  @genareddog <--  Pass is here
    14. @Lee.mcglynn 
    24. @jliu
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )