Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Irish's 10K Post Pass

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out to Steve @Stubble, Tracking Number: 9505 5214 2642 6244 0003 28
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Out for delivery to Steve's PO BOX :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Damn Steve what killer takes and puts, that BLTC looks amazing, and a big fan of the HHG and bet that La Careme won't make it far at all! Thanks for participating and hope you enjoyed what you found!

Brett
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had that crowned heads last night it is tasty.  This is going to ba a good pass.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow very nice puts. Some great looking sticks. 
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang, this looks awesome. Off to a hot start. Awesome lineup Brett!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    wait a second....can someone explain to me how a pass works...I get the box, i through in a bunch of cigars and mail it to the next guy?  Increasing the box size if necessary?
    Trident said:
    wait a second....can someone explain to me how a pass works...I get the box, i through in a bunch of cigars and mail it to the next guy?  Increasing the box size if necessary?
    of wait, almost forgot, can i get a +1?
    No no no and no. That's not the point of this pass at least regardless of what typically happens in most passes. I truly started this one with the intention of trying to give back and let everyone try some of my rarer or favorite stuff and give a chance to give back to the community. I'm sure I will be ignored but it'd be great if everyone could just stick with putting the same amount back or close. This isn't a stock the humidor pass lol, it's a give back to Ccom pass. Though I will say this Roman @Trident lol, did make me laugh when I read it just wanted to clarify my stance on that is all. 

Brett
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident said:
    Trident said:
    of wait, almost forgot, can i get a +1?
    Lol, I haven't seen a +1 on here in a long time.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505 5152 3762 6250 0084 94  Should be there Thursday Nathan.  @onestrangeone;
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Trident said:
    ^^^^^^ Winner,Winner !!!! ^^^^^^
    @stubble Great picks and puts!
    Hey Brett, hate to be the one to tell you, but this ones going be close to twenty lbs. by the time it comes home!
    +1

just because i wanted to
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident said:
    Trident said:
    ^^^^^^ Winner,Winner !!!! ^^^^^^
    @stubble Great picks and puts!
    Hey Brett, hate to be the one to tell you, but this ones going be close to twenty lbs. by the time it comes home!
    +1

just because i wanted to
    +1
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice take and puts
    Thanks for participating Nathan hope you found some stuff you liked, great takes and puts let me know how you like that BLTC love the art on it! Enjoy brother and thanks again!

@jgibv ROFL I sure hope not but if needed will let you know :D
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I will be sending 1 pass out Monday and another will land on me.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice @Nolagizmo!

skyflower is a great cigar!

+1
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great takes and puts! This is going to be huge by the time it makes it this far. Good thing I have a forklift available! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    Great takes and puts Mikie, thanks for playing and hope you found something you liked in there! Thanks again and enjoy that Jason its my fav monster that I have smoked so far!

Brett
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the arrival!  I'll be on the lookout.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Mikie
    Those sky flowers are great, only ever smokes one but was a great cigar as Roman said :)
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This pass just keeps getting better, which was quite difficult to do! Love the La Barba purples.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America