Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Irish's 10K Post Pass

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so talked to a few people, @Bob_Luken is IN, @Bigshizza is IN, and @Lee.mcglynn is IN!

That takes us to 23 people by my count folks.... I'm waiting to here if @CharlieHeis has decided to play or not, otherwise I think we are full up unless there is one or two that really would like in and have missed this so far. Though with all my gabbing I would have a hard time believing anyone missed this lol/

So as far as I know this is the list, I will figure out where everyone is in the USA and build the order from there, still waiting on some addresses for that...

1. Brad @avengethis
    2. Patrick @Patrickbrick
    3. Mikey @Nolagizmo
    4. Jay @jbohon
    5. Day-run @skydiverD
    6. Kelly @Edna20
    7. Nathan @onestrangeone
    8. Allan @WaterNerd
    9. Steve @Stubble
    10. Michael @Guitarded
    11. Jim @Devildog1
    12. Donnie @CigarPunk
    13. Wayne @Wylaff
    14. Gray @Gray4lines
    15. Randy @dirtdude
    16. Chris @Yakster
    17. Rodger @First_Warrior
    18. Carl @rsherman24
    19. Larry @genareddog
    20. Roman @Trident
    21. Bob @Bob_Luken
    22. Jim @Bigshizza
    23. Lee @Lee.mcglynn

When I get all of the addresses I will print the order and list of addresses and ship it out, likely Monday the 5th.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm me what you need for addresses.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Pm me what you need for addresses.
    Thanks Brad, will shoot you a PM with a list when I have a break from work today.

Brett

Edit: PM Sent
    Post edited by 90+_Irishman on
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    May I partake in the pass?  Purrty puh puh please?  :)

Also, congrats on the 10k!
  • Options
    Hey Morgan, thanks and of course you can welcome and IN! PM me your address :)

Brett
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dang, all i have are gurkhas and 5 vegas golds.  guess i'll have to sit out on this one.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv said:
    dang, all i have are gurkhas and 5 vegas golds.  guess i'll have to sit out on this one.

LOL would love to have you involved John, I have one more spot open for you if you want it?

That would take us to 25 and cap out.

Thanks,
    Brett
  • Options
    jgibv said:

LOL would love to have you involved John, I have one more spot open for you if you want it?

Thanks,
    Brett
    nah. 
    i appreciate the offer but i don't wanna load up the pass with all my gurkhas. 

you better give that spot to someone else.

• Options
    jgibv said:
    jgibv said:

Thanks,
    Brett
    nah. 
    i appreciate the offer but i don't wanna load up the pass with all my gurkhas. 

you better give that spot to someone else.
    ROFL yeah uh huh suuuuure. John you are more than good in my book buddy and anything you have is good enough by my standards. If you don't want in no worries, but don't be worrying about reasons not to join if thats the case. I have a single spot left open and cant think of anyone else I would want to participate anymore than you brother. Up to you and won't twist your arm, but you are very much welcome here.

Brett
  • Options
    hahah. i will watch from the sidelines. 

thank you for the offer though.

• Options
    No problem brother, have fun watching should be fun I hope :)
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
     I've got a lot of crap going on in the next couple of months. If you want to add me that's cool, but just wanted to remind you it may sit here for more than a day or two, or the pass order may have to change on the fly. If that's a problem just exclude me, no worries for sure.
    This is the reason I didn't join the other pass going on right now.
  • Options
    Hey Charlie no problem at all would love to have you and no problem accommodating you either, will put your order near the end to help out as I'm sure this will take quite a while here. 

Ok ok this wraps up all the open spots and closes this out at 25 people which may be some kind of record wow, thanks all and will get this out shortly!

Brett
  • Options
    Just missing one addy, need DirtDude Randy's addy... if someone could PM it to me I would appreciate it. This way I can make the order and finish this up and get it started!

Brett
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice line up. That could win the world series of tobacco puffage... cheers for having me in this. 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'm a perfect 10. I do hear that a lot.  :D:D:D

and then I wake up.  :'(
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    this will be a fun one to follow!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah @skydiverD you are a 10 out of 25 so about 40%.  Sounds about right.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm sent
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Have a last minute addition of Juinn to the pass, @Yakster when you get it if you wouldn't mind just hooking up with Jiunn and letting him partake I would greatly appreciate it if that works for you ;)

Brett
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah buddy #2  out of the gate! I won't have to find a new bigger box!
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the milestone Brett! 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a last minute addition of Juinn to the pass, @Yakster when you get it if you wouldn't mind just hooking up with Jiunn and letting him partake I would greatly appreciate it if that works for you ;)

Brett
    Sounds like a plan, I'll make it happen.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor mailman is going to need a forklift by the time this gets to me.  He was just complaining the other day that I don't ship as many boxes as I used to. Maybe this will change his tune...  :)

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    jbohon said:
    Poor mailman is going to need a forklift by the time this gets to me.  He was just complaining the other day that I don't ship as many boxes as I used to. Maybe this will change his tune...  :)
    Hahahahaha oh man it sure will! Sorry it won't be there for a while Jay but will be there eventually I promise :)

Brett
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't do the vherf thing much but maybe next year when this pass is all over with we should try to get everyone on or however many can get on at a time.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a hard limit of 10 at a time in a particular Google Hangout.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    I really like that idea Larry, maybe we can find a different way to do that to get everyone who is available on... would be really cool!

Brett
  • Options
    Ok I have this boxed up and will be posting the tracking number here in the next few hours, on its way to Steve @Stubble woohoo! Two last minute additions of Jiunn and Andrew, @jliu and @bert873 who asked to be involved and will just herf with Chris @Yakster and Jim @Devildog1 when those two get the pass respectively. Easy enough so I don't mind adding. I updated the pass order to reflect that and everything is ready to go. Thanks for all who signed up, I think this may be a record for the biggest pass that I am aware of but could be wrong, either way thank you and I am very humbled by the outpouring of those who wanted to be involved!

Pass List and Order:

1.  @Stubble 
    2.  @onestrangeone 
    3.  @Nolagizmo 
    4.  @MorganGeo 
    5.  @Bob_Luken 
    6.  @Gray4lines 
    7.  @Devildog1 
    8.  @bert873
    9.  @genareddog 
    10.  @Patrickbrick 
    11. @skydiverD 
    12. @CigarPunk 
    13. @rsherman24 
    14. @Lee.mcglynn 
    15. @Edna20 
    16. @First_Warrior 
    17. @Trident 
    18. @avengethis 
    19. @CharlieHeis 
    20. @Bigshizza 
    21. @jbohon 
    22. @WaterNerd 
    23. @Yakster 
    24. @jliu
    25. @dirtdude 
    26. @Guitarded 
    27. @Wylaff 

Thanks,
    Brett