Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Irish's 10K Post Pass

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Brett. 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    You been drinking this morning? 
    That is insanely beautiful Brett!!!
    I may pass on the pass. I don't have a stick worthy to be next to any of those.
    I was thinking the same thing. 
    That's BS Charlie, and there is nothing so "wow" in there that couldn't be taken and enjoyed. I'm serious when I say I'm just trying to pay it forward and want y'all involved. Do what you think is best and be as fair as you can be and we will be good ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    I'm in Brett. 
    Awesome Wayne, thanks!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I guess this means you're in eh Rodney?! Rofl!!

Brett
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debating only because I may be outta town. If I do u will know. Thx BTW for an awesome package there
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    No problem and totally understand, can easily out you near the top or bottom of that helps you, would be happy to accommodate such a great guy ;)

Brett
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brett, I haven't been counting but put me in if there's room. The forum wouldn't be the same without you.  
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Brett, I haven't been counting but put me in if there's room. The forum wouldn't be the same without you.  
    Far too kind of you to say Gray, but thank you and you are certainly welcome and in!

Brett
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Far too kind of you to say Gray, but thank you and you are certainly welcome and in!

Brett
    Great, here's to hoping by the end it's a monster in a XL flat rate.

(Of course, it's already looking like a big pass! How big of a box do you need to fit that Lusitania in?? :wink:)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he was  working this morning while I was drinking bourbon getting ready for WORK tomorrow , sign me up bro
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    dirtdude said:
    he was  working this morning while I was drinking bourbon getting ready for WORK tomorrow , sign me up bro
    Love to have you Randy thanks for joining in!

Brett
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice lineup Brett, looking forward to it, give me an excuse dig deep! 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be glad to help you celebrate, Brett.  Sign me up.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like in on this historic pass.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irish, sign me up if still open.  
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    I'd be glad to help you celebrate, Brett.  Sign me up.
    Glad to have you Chris, in!

Brett
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at the line up you have scared the chit out of me but if you will have me I may have a few average sticks left.
  • Options
    Rodger, Carl and Larry you are all in and I am very grateful for your participation!  
    @First_Warrior and @rsherman24 and @genareddog

Brett
  • Options
    Ok, we are up to 19 people or 20 if @CharlieHeis is in or not? I will cap this at 25 people max since it is already a pretty big pass list LOL! I need everyone who is IN to PM me their addy so I can make sure everything that I have is up to date and can compile a master list to be included in the pass. Thanks again y'all!

Brett
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppose.  As long as I can go first and take all and replace with my favorite grape swishers.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    LOL well not a problem, in fact I can even send it to you first my friend :) Thanks for joining up Brad, we will start it off with you and go from there brother!

Brett
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as @avengethis isn't stingy with his favorite blueberry and strawberry Swisher's.   :D
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No don't do me first. I prefer the middle
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    No don't do me first. I prefer the middle
    I dont do sandwiches bro.... thats too much for me.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    this means you talk way too much @90+_Irishman

• Options
    Trident said:
    this means you talk way too much @90+_Irishman

And this means you just signed up :D
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't start this soon, it will be an 11K pass.

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    That's a true statement @rsherman24 I mean, he might as well start planning his 15K pass.  Can i get a +1

• Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    +1