Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Irish's 10K Post Pass

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an update that this landed safely during my lunch hour and I brought the box inside.  I didn't have time to open during lunch.  Pics to come tonight!

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome to hear Morgan and thanks for being involved with this! Hope you find something you like and cant wait to see what you pick out!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    As mentioned earlier, the package arrived today in good condition.  Upon opening the box I was greeted with the best aroma of tobacco.  Some gorgeous sticks in this pass.  It was really cool just looking at the variety.  I had a hard time deciding on what to get.  Haha. Had to narrow it down.  I was hoping that La Palina would make it to Mississippi.  I'm a huge fan of them.   I will get this in the mail tomorrow.  If not Saturday at the latest. Thanks for having me in the pass!   Very generous of you to include some of your beauties in on the pass!  My takes are on the left and puts on the right.image
    Glad to have you involved Morgan and great choice of takes and puts and thanks for such a fast turn around time :) Enjoy brother and hope you found stuff you liked, those la palina are some of my favorites too!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Great choices. 
    This will be off to Mr. Luken tomorrow. (Saturday)  
    Thanks Morgan for the quick turn around time, this is moving faster than I expected!

Brett
    Well looks like this was delivered to Bob's house today, so hopefully everything made it safe and he can find something in there that he likes :)

Brett
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if he moves at the speed he does when he vherfs, it'll be a few weeks.  I've seen (dead) sloths move faster...  :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Glad everything made it safe Bon and hope you find something to enjoy in there, no rush brother :)

Brett
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    I done the deed. Will swing by the PO tonight after I'm done at the strip club. I'll post pics asap.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    ........ after I'm done at the strip club. I'll post pics asap.
    Can't wait to see these pics!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    IMG_2029JPG
    evie
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    IMG_2029JPG
    evie
    They like to lick the tips it seems. Oh mommy. Nice
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Thanks Brett for a not-so-easy pass. Tough delicious choices must be made. 

Here are my takes.

And puts.

Headed your way @Gray4lines 9505500033766265000198
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Can't wait to get it. Hey, @Bob_Luken what's that turquoise foot-banded cigar?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Very nice! Can't wait to get it. Hey, @Bob_Luken what's that turquoise foot-banded cigar?
    That's a Crowned Heads Paniolo Especiale 2015
    Bob_Luken said:
    IMG_2029JPG
    evie
    They like to lick the tips it seems. Oh mommy. Nice
    I suddenly have a urge to smoke a Romeo y Julieta
    Great takes and puts Bob thanks for joining in and glad you found some stuff you liked! Take it easy on the strippers looked like they had a hard time with the Churchill LOL ;)

Brett
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make me last!!
    Bigshizza said:
    Make me last!!
    You're at the 20/27 spot on this Jim, do you need me to move to to the end?
    LOL so it would seem, though still encouraging people to keep the takes and puts the same so it doesn't grow!
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL so it would seem, though still encouraging people to keep the takes and puts the same so it doesn't grow!

You know full well that isn't going to happen. Better start getting some coolers ready now. 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC