Home Non Cigar Related
Options

iPhone 7

2»

Comments

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, so far the phone is ok. Battery life seems decent. I wasn't one in the angry at Apple for removing the headphone jack because a) I realize that technology changes and over time these things happen and b) they were giving you an adapter. However when I went to use said adapter with my beats sound canceling headphones, um it didn't work. Sound came through, along with a very annoying clicking static/feedback type sound every 2 seconds. I haven't tried any other headphones yet. I'm still not too upset because my husband got me wireless beats for our anniversary. Though I do wish I knew about the new Apple Headphones coming. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy **** that is funny Charlie.  So they made an adapter designed to piss you off enough about the functionality of your nonapple headphones, to make you buy apple ones.  Yep that sounds like apple. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Life was so much simpler in the Congo, while the Congolaise were very much aware of the latest American gadgets, even jealous, their buying decisions after payday were a choice between a beer or dinner, toward the end of the month dinner was often a luxury they went without.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    I just picked up the iPhone 7 a few days ago and I love it. Granted it is the same as the 6 minus the headphone jack. But I busted my 6 pretty bad twice so I don't feel too bad about getting the 7
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you already bought the new iphone..... but miss the 3.5 mm headphone jack you can DIY your own headphone jack with this secret hack!! 

:lol::lol:

https://youtu.be/5tqH-Un9SFU

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    HA. This cracks me up
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just had to necro post.....this made me LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL! That reminds me of the iPod Flea.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok I got the iPhone 7 really due to my 6 took a plunge in heating oil. It's much faster and I do really like the mat black so eh. But if my old phone didn't take the dive well I'd still have it
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    @Lee.mcglynn I'm enjoying mine as well