Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

**** 2016 Holiday Gift Exchange ****

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Thinking about doing this. Sherm blew me away last year. My participation round these parts has been a bit low as of late, not because I don't think y'all aren't beautiful humans, just been busier than a three legged dog chasing a piece of meat.
    Your in, thanks for playing
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sir have been served!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Rushing you guys but I have only gotten info from Vulchor.  Whenever you get a chance please send me your Mailing address (including name), cigar likes/dislikes, swag want/dont want info.

@Usaf06
    @Bigshizza
    @matkn293
    @Devildog1
    @rsherman24
    @danielzreyes
    @jbohon
    @smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    @jarubla
    @Wylaff
    @Edna20
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Not Rushing you guys but I have only gotten info from Vulchor.  Whenever you get a chance please send me your Mailing address (including name), cigar likes/dislikes, swag want/dont want info.

@Usaf06
    @Bigshizza
    @matkn293
    @Devildog1
    @rsherman24
    @danielzreyes
    @jbohon
    @smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    @jarubla
    @Wylaff
    @Edna20
    Also include sizes of shirts, any booze you like or dislike
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    can i do this one also?
    why is brad not listed

Trident said:
    can i do this one also?
    Of course
    -- Winston Churchill

Roman - You can do this one as well if you like.  I am not on the list because I am running this as well.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came back here just for this. What do you say @avengethis - can I sit at the adult table this year?
    @avengethis then it looks like i am drawing you to send to

I just read through lasts years thread and what great hits everyone sent. The coolest pic I found though was of the stinky ash tray Ro received after we all signed it in Chicago last year. It's got a piece of Barry that will live on. image

The he second thing I found was this amazing exchange which I still crack up about. @Edna20 @smoke_em_if_you_got_em

-- Winston Churchill

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I didn't want to get in the way of true love! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So awesome!
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumpity
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Thank you to those who sent me your info this past weekend.  I have updated my records.  And for those of you who have not sent it...tisk tisk, you will be on the naughty list this year.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Just sent Brad.

Got it.  Thanks much!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

I was confusing to many people and it was Peters one birthday wish after all. It was fun while it lasted. 

• GoCardsGoCards Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Yeah you were - I was looking for the guy in that picture when we met up and thought I had the wrong place.
    ;)
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    I was confusing to many people and it was Peters one birthday wish after all. It was fun while it lasted. 
    i kid xoxo
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    matkn293 said:
    i kid xoxo
    Thank you for granting my wish, Mark.  Now, my birthday's complete.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in if you will have me. I'll get the info out this PM.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does this start again? Trying to remember...
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    I'll be sending out names around Thanksgiving
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Anybody else want in? I know I need info from a few people yet. 

About a week to sign up yet.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

I am surprised we have more newbs involved in theirs than the OG one.  13 people participating and they are.

@Usaf06 @Bigshizza @matkn293 @Vulchor @Devildog1 @rsherman24 @jbohon @Wylaff @Edna20 @jarubla @Oneisnone @Trident @First_Warrior
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    ^weak.  >:)
    I am surprised we have more newbs involved in theirs than the OG one.  13 people participating and they are.

@Usaf06 @Bigshizza @matkn293 @Vulchor @Devildog1 @rsherman24 @jbohon @Wylaff @Edna20 @jarubla @Oneisnone @Trident @First_Warrior
    Forgot Ro. @smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    -- Winston Churchill

I have not heard from him at all.  I dont think I have a phone # for him anymore.  Can you see if he wants in?  if so I need to update my address for him and this info.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!