Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

**** 2016 Holiday Gift Exchange ****

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is wrong thread, but I really need some prayers that I get @Usaf06  in the gift exchange.
    Not gonna happen birthday boy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talked to Ro and he's going to pass this year.. :(
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :disappointed:
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to this year but I simply cant afford to keep up with what is being thrown around in here, takes several hundred dollars to stay up and up with what everyone else does and I wouldn't want to short my recipient by being the small fish in the pond.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about you @Echambers? Or are you waiting for the Secret Valentine's thread instead?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump to the top.
    Any movement on this??
  • Options
    Devildog1 said:
    Bump to the top.
    Any movement on this??
    Should get your target thursday or friday
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    Bump to the top.
    Any movement on this??
    Someone has ants in the pants...

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    FUN!!!!
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Do you still need one more person for this?  I haven't been around reallythis year, wasn't sure if I should go in this year, but if you need one more I will be glad to participate this year.  I love this game and feel that i need to put a santa size hurting on someone.

Rob
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are more than welcome to participate @Bobbo2009 send me your info and I'll get you in. If you can get it to me by Sunday that would be awesome!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing the carnage that lies ahead. Wish I could jump in with you guys this year but with everything I've had going on this year just don;t think it's in the cards. Definitely had a lot of fun the last couple years tho fo sho.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Anyone have their orders yet? Hope I am still in, because WTF else am I going to do with 84 grape swishers?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    Should get your person today. @avengethis
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Yeah I just got home. They will be going out later today.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Everybody should have gotten their SS target. If you have any questions let me know and I will help out!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
     >:) 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    It's on!! Good luck and reinforce the mail box
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the shipping date?  It will take a while to get the flatbed that far south with the package
  • Options
    Start Mon Dec 5 and have them out no later than the 19
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's get it. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect.   >:)

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Sorry guys for dropping the ball on my end.  I thought it would not be a problem getting my info in by this morning, but of course I didn't get home until an hour ago and it is way to late.  Never found my self near a computer this whole holiday and my phone browser is a POS.  Sorry again guys.  I hate that I was "that guy" and that I am missing out this year.  I am still going to check in and look at the carnage that everyone delivers.  Have fun!!

Rob
  • Options
    Also please PM me tracking info for you package(s) so I can keep track of everything and those who have sent.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    love to watch like when im walkin the dog and blinds are open
  • Options
    Very quite in here. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Very quite in here. 
    Yup. Looks like Christmas is cancelled this year. 
  • Options
    Next week should be a perfect time to launch. The mail appears to be traveling at mule speed.