I have been on here for three months now, and I feel I am beginning to figure out how this works. Although I am still learning. I have not reached 500 post yet but I did receive a bomb, still working through that! I have found a few more sticks that I like and looking for more! As a BOTL that reintroduced me to gars said: "I now understand women and shoes!" as we stood in the humidor at his favorite B&M.
1. Found some more cigars that I like, and still looking for more!
2. Have acquired a coolidor, and starting to fill it with new sticks.
3. Have learned the proper way to light a cigar!
4. I have a favorite cutter, Colibri V cutter.
5. I have a favorite lighter, butane triple burner
6. I have met some great people that also enjoy the hobby!
I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.