Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

December Lottery

2»

Comments

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats shizz. Thanks Brad for all the work you put into the forum!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going out today or tomorrow latest (minus the candy dish):  9405803699300352542869

imageimage
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Jim
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Headed out tomorrow.  

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot Damn! The missiles started landing today fellas! Jim, you did it to me AGAIN???? I miss all you guys and will get some pics up tonight! I will be taking cover til then!
    @mmccartneydc ; eh what's up doc?!?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    jgibv said:
    Hot Damn! The missiles started landing today fellas! Jim, you did it to me AGAIN???? I miss all you guys and will get some pics up tonight! I will be taking cover til then!

Hey bud, been a long time.  Glad to see you guys are still around.  I've just been living the dream, no time for anything but work and family. (Oh and the occasional hunting trip).

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let it rain...Let it rain..down on YOU!!
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Doc! Good to see you! Mine will go this weekend!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:

Hey bud, been a long time.  Glad to see you guys are still around.  I've just been living the dream, no time for anything but work and family. (Oh and the occasional hunting trip).

sure has been a while.  glad to hear that all is well with you and you still have time to sneak in the occasional hunting trip! 

bag any deer yet this season? 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv said:
    jgibv said:

sure has been a while.  glad to hear that all is well with you and you still have time to sneak in the occasional hunting trip! 

bag any deer yet this season? 

Not yet, still have a freezer full from last year so I am being picky! LOL
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonecrusher special delivery!!
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work Jim, smoked out another old timer
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    2 more received today, sorry fellas, been fighting a sinus infection for 4 days now and just crashed as soon as I put my daughter to bed last night! Will get pics up soon!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine will go out in the next day or two....apologies for the delay.
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent.  9505512167426343031023
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been quiet so far 
  • Options
    Hey guys, pics going up tonight, sorry for the delay.  There is such a great selection, I am very blown away.  Thanks so much!
  • Options
    Alright,sorry for the delay. All I can say is that even though I haven't been around in quite a while, it makes me happy that this place still exists and the generosity still knows no bounds.  All the new faces AND veterans did not disappoint! There are some of my favorites as well as some that I have never seen before but can not wait to try! Thank you so much my fellow SOTL's. I am truly grateful!!!  Stay tuned, I will be passing some holiday cheer of my own very soon!
  • Options
    Ok, I am doing something wrong with the pics, some are coming through and others aren't.  I will try to get them  sized differently, not sure how though
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking good.  You are getting knocked around pretty good.  dont worry about the pics, I am sure it is a lot to take in ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went Saturday! 9505500009476345000033
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    Enjoy
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent........
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland