Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Any Interest --- Favorite GIF / Small Flat Rate Box Pass

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was unable to get to the PO Saturday due to work and weather. I will hit it Monday at lunch.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Monday is a holiday Wayne @Wylaff post office is closed
  • Options
    Damn. Sorry guys.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    No problem Wayne @Wylaff
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    That would be the Tenderloin.
    ooo very nice.  that's not going to last very long....

Wylaff said:
    Damn. Sorry guys.

haha no worries.  it's already moving faster than i expected, thanks again for playing!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    9505510052097017079464 @Smoothsticks

• Options
    I am sorry but I am going to have to drop put of the pass.I hope it doesn't upset everyone but could you have @WaterNerd send to @dirtdude sorry about this brothers
  • Options
    Archie, do you have a paypal? I will send you the money to cover shipping if that is the issue.

• Options
    Not the issue bother just not doing all that good brother  but thanks @Wylaff
  • Options
    Ok @Wylaff gave me a good talking too and said I can't leave the pass lol so ignore the post of me leaving the pass
  • Options
    arch72 said:
    Ok @Wylaff gave me a good talking too and said I can't leave the pass lol so ignore the post of me leaving the pass
    hah no worries @arch72 ; hope you get feeling better.

and if it will make things easier for you, you can print your postage online & schedule a pick-up so the mailman will pick up the box from your home. saving you a trip to the post office

you can print the postage here: https://cns.usps.com/labelInformation.shtml
    and schedule the pick-up here: https://tools.usps.com/go/ScheduleAPickupAction!input.action

• Options
    Yes that would be nice but I don't have a printer lol @jgibv
  • Options
    SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Takes left puts right. Thanks for letting me be a part of this pass. Now to try and fit them all in again!!!

I was going to put the gif @Yakster  used as his prize to @peter4jc but decided against it but This gif makes me laugh every time I see it
  • Options
    nice choices there @Smoothsticks !  good smokes. 
    i gotta think the box is damn near full now, but hey "If it fit's, it ships!"

thanks again for being a part of this. 
    and lmfao at that GIF!!! 

• Options
    I picked that unbanded one blind. It looked like it was right up my alley so I thought I would give it a shot... 
  • Options
    A few honorable mentions for fun.imageimageimage
  • Options
    I picked that unbanded one blind. It looked like it was right up my alley so I thought I would give it a shot... 
    Tatuaje Tenderloin. Enjoy!

• Options
    Missed to post office today... first thing in the am.
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Received the box today. WOW it is packed. Takes on the left Puts on the right. Its going out tomorrow to @arch72

Gif will be posted tomorrow as well since I have it saved at work but for now this one will have to do

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Nice takes and puts @WaterNerd and thanks for the heads up 
    Post edited by arch72 on
  • Options
    Lookin' good Allan @WaterNerd
    Nice selections, I <3 AVO.

And that GIF :D:D:D

• Options
    @arch72 Went out this am USPS 9405803699300391207187

I just found out that Priority Mail rates went up again :(

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    WaterNerd said:
    @arch72 Went out this am USPS 9405803699300391207187

I just found out that Priority Mail rates went up again :(

wth?!??
    i just looked online and see that it's $7.15 for SFRB postage! 
    When did that happen!  Sorry fellas, didn't realize there was a price increase.

FWIW, if you can buy discounted postage through Paypal, and print your labels at home.  Small Flat Rate postage is currently $6.45 through Paypal. 
    LINK HERE -- https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

• Options
    Thanks for the info @jgibv  Didn't know you could print postage through paypal.com

— Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice takes and puts!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    WaterNerd said:
    Thanks for the info @jgibv  Didn't know you could print postage through paypal.com

You're welcome @WaterNerd ; Paypal does make it obvious/easy to find. 

I only found out about it because I have an online store setup for selling legos, and use Paypal for all my payments & shipping.   
    Otherwise I'd have never known about it. 

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great info John, saves a trip to the PO
    A little dirt never hurt