Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Any Interest --- Favorite GIF / Small Flat Rate Box Pass

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    WaterNerd said:
    Thanks for the info @jgibv  Didn't know you could print postage through paypal.com

You're welcome @WaterNerd ; Paypal does make it obvious/easy to find. 

I only found out about it because I have an online store setup for selling legos, and use Paypal for all my payments & shipping.   
    Otherwise I'd have never known about it. 
    Sorry, typo...I meant that PayPal does **NOT** make this info easy to find.

And you can also print postage from USPS website "Click & Ship" section...but will pay full retail price through their website 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, guys, I got the pass today I would have had it out today but my mailman didn't bring it to the door. He put it in the small mailbox at the corner. And I didn't get it until I got up and as most of you know that is in the PM lol I will try and get it out tomorrow. But I have an appointment in the morning and  I can NOT miss it. it has to do with my mother's income. Here are the pictures
    Takes on the Right and Puts on Left

• Options
    Here is my gif it was a tight fit for the cigars lol
    faith ford
  • Options
    Hope I didn't take to many 
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    arch72 said:
    Hope I didn't take to many 
    It didn't seem that way at all. Obviously you put back more sticks than you took but, it looks like you added more volume than you took. This pass is becoming a magic trick at every stop. And, Getting everything back in the box Had to be a really tight squeeze so that GIF was perfect :lol:
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    oops I made a mistake on the right and left lol my takes are on the left and my puts are on the right ( My takes are the ones on the AVO side and Puts are on the Ezra zion side) sorry about that lol
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    good choices @arch72 ;  very nice takes and puts! 
    which surrogates are those?

edit: actually  now that i think about it .... will you be able to swap out those "duplicates".  IMO we don't really need 2 (or more) of the same cigars in a pass, especially a small pass like this. 

i hope you enjoy that eiora, it's a very nice maduro and he's a great guy.  i had the chance to meet him at a cigar event last year. 

thanks
    Post edited by jgibv on

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I would look at quality over quantity. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is starting to look like a box press pass. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    I would look at quality over quantity. 
    Was what put less or more quality @Usaf06 not trying to take too good of ones and putting dog rockets and those are surrogates cracker crumbs @jgibv
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    I would look at value over quantity. 
    nick @Usaf06 , please PM me or arch if you want. 

i get what you're saying though....now that i think about it again, i'm not too big on the doubling up of smokes. 

i didn't specify "no doubles" in the original "rules" so won't hold it against anyone....
    but generally, it's good practice to not double up on smokes in a pass, especially a smaller one like this. 

not trying to put you on the spot arch, because i'm sure the newer guys probably don't think of this, or have never heard about it.....but there's really not a need for 2 (or more) of the same smoke in a pass IMO. 

nick if you have any other input on the value please PM me or @arch72 ; with your thoughts.  I'm not as knowledgable as you guys on the newer "limited edition" / boutique smokes. 

and don't pay too close of attention to prices unless it's padillas :D:D:D lol

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Sorry guys I was not trying to get more for my buck so I just undid my takes and puts it is as was when sent by tha last person will send it to @dirtdude
  • Options
    arch72 said:
    Sorry guys I was not trying to get more for my buck so I just undid my takes and puts it is as was when sent by tha last person will send it to @dirtdude ;
    lol @arch72 ; WTH man? 
    check your pm. 

• Options
    Ok sent it off to @dirtdude tracking number 
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    so 2 curly heads doesn't equal to a X.X.X?  technically they're the same thing except the curly heads taste like Krylon Yellow
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be looking for it, will take a day to flip it as I am working days, got postage printed to Brett with Gibbys handy paypal postage link, have my nice soft moccasins by the door to gently smash all them seegars in that little box.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Looks like tomorrow, left Phoenix this afternoon
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to this!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Posted takes and puts, then editted to post a GIF, apparently we do have censors because the post needs to be approved. Totally G rated GIF ( I think), on the way to Brett in the am
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Posted takes and puts, then editted to post a GIF, apparently we do have censors because the post needs to be approved. Totally G rated GIF ( I think), on the way to Brett in the am
    I've had that happen to me on a lot of posts and they never got approved. I just changed a few words then posted again and the post would go through.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually happens the me when I put too many usernames in a post. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Takes left, puts right
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Lookin good Randy @dirtdude ; works for me.  
    Love those la haciendas.

What's the lancero with the footband in your takes, just curious, I can't make out the band.

thanks for playing!

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezra Zion The Raven
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Glad you knew Wayne, looked like newspaper around the foot, I couldn't make heads nor tails of it
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pages from an old dictionary
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    On the way Brett
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Got here late last night, will post my takes and puts and a gif shortly ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Here are takes and puts, takes on left puts own right