Home General Discussion
Options

my friends Opus X issues

2»

Comments

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    this B&M has quite a nice humi-room. They have humidifiers and hygrometers all over the place so you are able to see what the environment is like anywhere in the shop. As for keeping things locked up... only the Acid sticks are locked up... mostly to keep them from smelling up the shop! LOL Next time im in there... I will snag an Opus and let it sit in my humi for a while and see how she does. :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    this B&M has quite a nice humi-room. They have humidifiers and hygrometers all over the place so you are able to see what the environment is like anywhere in the shop. As for keeping things locked up... only the Acid sticks are locked up... mostly to keep them from smelling up the shop! LOL Next time im in there... I will snag an Opus and let it sit in my humi for a while and see how she does. :)
    That might not solve the mystery entirely. You need to also smoke what he smokes to see if he's screw-wing it up somehow or to see if they all those opus there have burn problems for some reason. Somebody set up a go-fund-me for $60. Or whatever it takes to get 3 opies in The Great Northwest. (Two to smoke there and one to let sit.) I'll contribute. We GOTTA solve this effin mystery.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    That might not solve the mystery entirely. You need to also smoke what he smokes to see if he's screw-wing it up somehow or to see if they all those opus there have burn problems for some reason. Somebody set up a go-fund-me for $60. Or whatever it takes to get 3 opies in The Great Northwest. (Two to smoke there and one to let sit.) I'll contribute. We GOTTA solve this effin mystery.

Could we make that for $1k... I think we would be better off buying a box and doing a long term experiment.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    this thread reminds me of a thread in NCR that really needs to be bumped 
    Dang Daniel! Ya' just can't concentrate on what's right in front of you, huh?
    Always gotta be thinkin' about what else is going on in the background, huh?

hahahaha. this is so good. I wish I can flag it twice
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    wheel366wheel366 Posts: 41 ✭✭✭
    I saw Carlito post on facebook a month of 2 ago that stated that Oous should be stored at a lower rH.  I don't remember exact  numbers but I think it was something like 62%.  Don't quote me on that though.  I'll try and find the post.
  • Options
    wheel366wheel366 Posts: 41 ✭✭✭
    Found it.

"...but also please try to keep your Opus, Añejo or similar between 63 to 65 RH. If stored at 70 for a time it certainly may affect combustion due to oiliness of the tobaccos."