Home General Discussion

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    It's official.  I am now a card carrying member of the metallic joint replacement club.  Got a card to flash in case my shoulder replacement sets off the metal detectors.
    4 punches and you get a free metal fightingcock 
    I'd settle for a donut.
  • Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    It's official.  I am now a card carrying member of the metallic joint replacement club.  Got a card to flash in case my shoulder replacement sets off the metal detectors.
    Anyone I know that's a .....joint card carrier ......ROCKS CB
    Ozzy73 said:
    ...blunt card carrier? 
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    ...blunt card carrier? 
    Actually it's an ashtray.  You're seeing just one end of it.
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    ...blunt card carrier? 
    Actually it's an ashtray.  You're seeing just one end of it.
    Does it have grease zerk?
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks oZZy.
    TruDog said:
    Thanks oZZy.
    Right on Dog...enjoy my friend. ...love that X
    TruDog said:
    Thanks oZZy.
    An X from the Z.
    My turn in the stall tonight. ....C-Buck....got a fresh shipment of urinal cakes.....got them stashed from cb....he steals them for breath mints all the time.. :'(
    Ozzy73 said:
    My turn in the stall tonight. ....C-Buck....got a fresh shipment of urinal cakes.....got them stashed from cb....he steals them for breath mints all the time.. :'(
    ...You'd think he'd at least steal the New ones instead of from the Urinal...just say'N.
    Ozzy73 said:
    Gotta get rid of that cigar breath somehow.
    TruDog said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    ...You'd think he'd at least steal the New ones instead of from the Urinal...just say'N.
    Nope, just the one's still in the wrapper.
    TruDog said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Nope, just the one's still in the wrapper.
    ...Oh, oKay...glad we got that cleared uP.
    ...Pour'N a double/double...(for YOU KC).
    ....Yo, Red's tie it in the 9th with 2 outs on a past ball.   Walk off homer in the 10th to Win.   Hope the slumP is done.
    Ham & eggs.....Frank's hot sauce.....and a nub
    OK. ..."take out your false teeth MAMA I Wana suck  on your gums "...J Giles band and a DOG ESG to boot....great cee-gar as always my friend. .....hi cb you lurking dude
    Ozzy73 said:
    OK. ..."take out your false teeth MAMA I Wana suck  on your gums "...J Giles band and a DOG ESG to boot....great cee-gar as always my friend. .....hi cb you lurking dude
    As JR would say, just permalurkin'… Hey, GFY!
    TruDog said:
    ....Yo, Red's tie it in the 9th with 2 outs on a past ball.   Walk off homer in the 10th to Win.   Hope the slumP is done.
    How 'bout them Reds!
    edited June 2017
    Jericho Hill lancero.  Heck of a buy for a Crowned Head's seegar.
    Post edited by cigarbreath on
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hey who's the short dude teeing off?
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Some gnome?
  • Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    ESG are a very special cigar blend. TD gave me a taste and I had to get two 5pks.
    just about the most expensive cigar I bought, but also worth it. That Churchill is the only noncuban Churchill I will smoke.
    Oyam123 said:
    ESG are a very special cigar blend. TD gave me a taste and I had to get two 5pks.
    just about the most expensive cigar I bought, but also worth it. That Churchill is the only noncuban Churchill I will smoke.
    Indeed oy....weather up river? 
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Some gnome?
    I'll  be down some day....to see how  tall.you iz....great dancer and prancing dude in leather. .....you're buying Craig &Todd  the first round CB

Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Some gnome?
    I'll  be down some day....to see how  tall.you iz....great dancer and prancing dude in leather. .....you're buying Craig &Todd  the first round CB

Will be my pleasure.
    Oyam123 said:
    Craig knows his stuff.  Spends his smoking dollars wisely.  Gotten me a couple of fivers myself.  Evening Oy.
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Some gnome?

Will be my pleasure.
    We want to run a tab?
    Hi oy....weather  watch here