Home General Discussion

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    I just saw Mikey in the stands at Yankee Stadium.  Box seats behind 1st base. 
    ...Someone with a white beard holding a Purse?
  • kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...Someone with a white beard holding a Purse?
    And wearing a Bosox jacket. 3 sizes too large. Must have borrowed it from FB.
  • cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Old fart with a beard?
    kckasper said:
    Old fart with a beard?
    ...Guess we Flushed him...  Evening MikeY.
    How 'bout that Scooter Gennett!
    kckasper said:
    Old fart with a beard?
    So it was you!! Evening Mikey.
    How 'bout that Scooter Gennett!
    ...Kid got Game, record breaking night for a Red.  And a Cincy local cut by the Brewers.
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Old fart with a beard?
    No.
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Old fart with a beard?
    CraigY!
  • Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Was he peeking  :p
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Old fart with a beard?
    No.
    FB is going to be really PO that you went to NY, caught a game at Yankee Stadium, and never invited him. 
    kckasper said:
    Old fart with a beard?
    And peeking? 
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  QyH Petit Quintero and a Vernor's.  Still stormin' here.  Massive flooding all around.  Bunch of women on the news whining because the Sawgrass Mall was closed today.  3' of water in the parking lot.  Other people whining because their neighborhoods out west were flooded.  Just because they built homes on a filled in swamp is no reason to have flooding.  Hmmm. 
    A Vernor's Wednesday?  You feelin' alright?
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Old fart with a beard?
    CraigY!
    ...Yes HomiE.
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  QyH Petit Quintero and a Vernor's.  Still stormin' here.  Massive flooding all around.  Bunch of women on the news whining because the Sawgrass Mall was closed today.  3' of water in the parking lot.  Other people whining because their neighborhoods out west were flooded.  Just because they built homes on a filled in swamp is no reason to have flooding.  Hmmm. 
    Switched over to RRG&C. Finally getting over the summer cold I caught from Lily Ya Ya. After a bad week and a half, finally getting back to abnormal. 
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Switched over to RRG&C. Finally getting over the summer cold I caught from Lily Ya Ya. After a bad week and a half, finally getting back to abnormal. 
    So you wasn't feelin' alright.  No fun being sick in the summer time.
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Vali is in pre-school, and the parents of the other kids don't want to take a day off from work when their kids are sick, so they just drop them off sick. The director calls them and tells them to come get their sick kid, but they don't do it. So all the other kids get sick too. Then pass it on. Director is working on the problem. No easy answer.
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Vali is in pre-school, and the parents of the other kids don't want to take a day off from work when their kids are sick, so they just drop them off sick. The director calls them and tells them to come get their sick kid, but they don't do it. So all the other kids get sick too. Then pass it on. Director is working on the problem. No easy answer.
    Fog the place ith chlorine gas?
    ...Pour'N...
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Fog the place ith chlorine gas?
    ....Damn iT MikeY, they can't use your Anti-Bad Breath TechniQues.
    ...Pour'N ... just for ya's.
    Mikey----We need anti-stupidity gas for the parents of the sick kids. But if I could invent such a thing, I'd have more $ than Bill Gates. EPC Core Corona and pour'N.
    What a lovely day in the neighborhood.
  • Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

La Palina Classic Toro

MSRP $77.50
    PRICE $77.50 ........ Big savings on the jam right now.
    Freddy_B. said:

La Palina Classic Toro

MSRP $77.50
    PRICE $77.50 ........ Big savings on the jam right now.
    Hey, thanks for the heads up.  Gonna stock up while they last!  Sheesh!  WTF is going on over there?  Howdy Freddy B.
    Speaking of La Palina - La Palina Black Label.  Really come into their own after 90 days downtime.  Mikey likely.
  • Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    Speaking of La Palina - La Palina Black Label.  Really come into their own after 90 days downtime.  Mikey likely.

me too, smoked one last night.
    Would you...would you ...be mine?
    Ozzy73 said:
    Would you...would you ...be mine?
    Could you be mine?  Mr. Landlord…
    Freddy_B. said:

me too, smoked one last night.
    Like to have a fiver or two on hand along with the Red Label.  Course the financial stars don't always line up