cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    2hand said:
    2hand said:
    2hand said:
    Duke's fault.  Evening gents!

Yo YAD!

Master Breath!  Ever shoot an AK47?
    Yep, and yourself?

Nope.  Thinking about adding one to the arsenal, though.  That is, after I land a job.  What did you think of it?
    More of a tool than a rifle if you know what I mean.  Gets the job done.  Cheap, avaiable ammo.
  • Options
    AteupwithitAteupwithit Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    Poor pouR planing on my part...only mixer is diet DP....and bourbon....but I am starting to warM up to iT.....
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2hand said:
    2hand said:
    2hand said:

Yo YAD!

Yep, and yourself?

Nope.  Thinking about adding one to the arsenal, though.  That is, after I land a job.  What did you think of it?
    More of a tool than a rifle if you know what I mean.  Gets the job done.  Cheap, avaiable ammo.
    ...LaY DoWn and LicK My Nut'Z......
  • Options
    .....Beautiful Evening here....
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    You guys are getting some nice weather.  I am actually starting to get used to 86 degrees at 9:20....
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    You guys are getting some nice weather.  I am actually starting to get used to 86 degrees at 9:20....
    ...Brother, glad to here your settling well.
  • Options
    Gonna check out...Got to install wireless cameras on the front of the crib tomorrow before the sun gets high enough to hit the front of the house......Carry on.....
  • Options
    Gonna check out...Got to install wireless cameras on the front of the crib tomorrow before the sun gets high enough to hit the front of the house......Carry on.....
    ....D, best of LucK, and stay safe Brother.....
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    2hand said:
    2hand said:

Yo YAD!

Yep, and yourself?

Nothing personal but no thanks.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    2hand said:
    2hand said:

Yo YAD!

Yep, and yourself?

Nothing personal but no thanks.
    ....StuFF like that is ClassiC.......and the reason I Dig yo ****.
  • Options
    2hand2hand Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    380 ACP, 7.62x39, 5.56x45, 40S&W....
    If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • Options
    ....Pour'N...   F-v=ck this Punk..
  • Options
    ....Ha ha...let'Z shut this place down and open uP new............
  • Options
    Packing da bags and waiting on our ride.  Heading up to Minneapolis with son Colin and lady friend to spend the week with son Tim, his wife Anne, and grandkids Madeline and Charlotte.
  • Options
    Packing da bags and waiting on our ride.  Heading up to Minneapolis with son Colin and lady friend to spend the week with son Tim, his wife Anne, and grandkids Madeline and Charlotte.

Sounds like fun, Mikey!  Enjoy yourself and all that the Twin Cities has to offer!
  • Options
    2hand said:

Sounds like fun, Mikey!  Enjoy yourself and all that the Twin Cities has to offer!
    SHEESH!  Now we're taking two cars and Colin is leaving today and we decide seeing as how it's late in the day we'll head out tomorrow.  That's what I get for leaving the planning up to #2 son and the little woman.

Other than that, just finished off a Papa Fritas.  What's smokin' at your place?
  • Options
    2hand said:

SHEESH!  Now we're taking two cars and Colin is leaving today and we decide seeing as how it's late in the day we'll head out tomorrow.  That's what I get for leaving the planning up to #2 son and the little woman.

Other than that, just finished off a Papa Fritas.  What's smokin' at your place?
    Safe travels, Mike.
    I think Craig has started me on a Caldwell bender......To that end, BMB on fire and extinguishing the flames with a Stone IPA
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    "SHUT UP LIVER YOUR FINE" B)B) ...
    pour'N

• Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    High cb
  • Options
    2hand said:

Rain delay with no rain, eh?  Just finished a LP Classic.  Solid smoke.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    2hand said:

Rain delay with no rain, eh?  Just finished a LP Classic.  Solid smoke.
    Indeed they are.  Need to restock but seegar money going to trip money.
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    High cb
    Lo Ozzy.
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    15 hours between posts? Sheesh!
  • Options
    2 posts in 21 hours.  Amazing.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I'm back
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Ok, I'm back

About time.
  • Options
    Lol....the 101 are a good smoke, to bad they are no more.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Lol....the 101 are a good smoke, to bad they are no more.
    He un-retired already. Made it a whole 3 months with that publicity stunt.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're not toasting, best be roasting, it's coffee roasting time with an Undercrown. 

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    2h, made me go try one today.