Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Freddy_B. said:
    I wonder if KC is at the Trump rally in Melbourne?
    Probably grillin'.  Evening Fred Bob.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  Just got back from SFC Cruz 40th B-Day party at Cynthia's. Bairdi crab legs were scrumptious. Vali, of course, had to blow the candles out.  ESG 24 Year (Gifted by the Portsmouth Pup) punched and ready.  Pour'N.  My apologies for being late, but Yadi is our hero. 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Just got back from SFC Cruz 40th B-Day party at Cynthia's. Bairdi crab legs were scrumptious. Vali, of course, had to blow the candles out.  ESG 24 Year (Gifted by the Portsmouth Pup) punched and ready.  Pour'N.  My apologies for being late, but Yadi is our hero. 
    ...WooF... Yes she is, not a problem at all.  Let'Z BurN...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF... Yes she is, not a problem at all.  Let'Z BurN...
    Squawk!  Squawk!! Arf!!!  Burnin'!   
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    FB-----They have a loyalty test at the gate.  Since my IQ was higher than 70, I wasn't allowed in. 
  • Options
    ESG 24 Year is fabulous, as usual.  Wonderful honey, caramel, and sweet spices from the start.  Perfect burn and draw.  Great way to celebrate Ti Ti Ya Ya's B-Day, and the first race of the season.  Rain delay, but they might get it in. 
  • Options
    CigarTimeCigarTime Posts: 7
    What happened to Barry?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    ESG 24 Year is fabulous, as usual.  Wonderful honey, caramel, and sweet spices from the start.  Perfect burn and draw.  Great way to celebrate Ti Ti Ya Ya's B-Day, and the first race of the season.  Rain delay, but they might get it in. 
    ...KC, really enjoying here as well.  Pairing with some Grey Goose on ice.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Thanks again, Craig.  Really love this cigar.  B-Day party was a resounding success, had to light the candles a second time, just so Vali could blow them out again.  If only she could stay 3 forever! 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Indeed but if you ask the warriors they will tell you they're only doing their job.  Great she can be with family.  As Tim used to say, putting some fam time in the blood bank to get them through their deployments.  Vali is sure getting in a lot of practice with the candles.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    FB-----They have a loyalty test at the gate.  Since my IQ was higher than 70, I wasn't allowed in. 
    Bada Bing!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Thanks again, Craig.  Really love this cigar.  B-Day party was a resounding success, had to light the candles a second time, just so Vali could blow them out again.  If only she could stay 3 forever! 
    My Pleasure.  Glad you all had a Great time at the ParTay.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    CigarTime said:
    What happened to Barry?
    Barry Bauman, bearb, passed away this last August of causes not disclosed.

http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/897358/heartbreaker/p1
  • Options
    JC Newman Brick House Maduro Toro OTT.  Under seventy bucks for a box from the Monster.  Very nice.  Mikey likey.
  • Options
    Still trying to figure out what the "rules" are here.  I keep getting totally innocent comments not posted! 
  • Options
    JC Newman Brick House Maduro Toro OTT.  Under seventy bucks for a box from the Monster.  Very nice.  Mikey likey.
    Evening cb.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Evening cb.
    Yo @TruDog.  Using the neato @ thingy.  
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Oyam123 said:
    I don't think you want to see what some of us look like, especially when I herf only in my speedo and flip flops.  
    I have vherfed nude on more than one occasion. 
    And that one time some took the herf into the bathroom, and that other time someone was nude in their hot tub.  Yea it's all been done before, did I just quote a song?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    CigarTime said:
    What happened to Barry?
    CigarTime, do we know you under another assumed name?
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    Oyam123 said:
    I don't think you want to see what some of us look like, especially when I herf only in my speedo and flip flops.  
    And that one time some took the herf into the bathroom, and that other time someone was nude in their hot tub.  Yea it's all been done before, did I just quote a song?
    If you hum a few bars…
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    kckasper said:
    Still trying to figure out what the "rules" are here.  I keep getting totally innocent comments not posted! 
    Not having any problems myself.  Only thing I can think of is something in your profile.  It's the only place I know where any individual parameters are set.
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    Oyam123 said:
    "All the Old Dudes... carry the New's....get drunK and BooZe"...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Evening cb.
    CB-----On my end, sometimes that @ thingy works, sometimes it doesn't. 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old people and technology are like oil and water. Greasy and wet. 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breath your the first to crack the century mark.
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Oyam123 said:

Oy v-herfiN from the hot tub would be a sight!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Evening cb.
    TWSS.  Get off your end and get yo thingy werkin'!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Evening cb.
    ...cbeesh, take that **** across the street.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Evening cb.
    You've been spending too much time at Antnee's site. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Evening cb.
    You've been spending too much time at Antnee's site. 
    TWKCS