Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pix and posts, now to solve the case of the disappearing posts.
  • Options
    Also when does a page fill on here, on CI every 15 posts turned the page.
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    DWGB said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    CB-----Been enjoying these for years now.  Thought there would be a lot more activity here tonight, being our first Friday at the new club house. 
    TD must be hanging with the young pups in beatiful Portsmouth.  Another non-Crown Black Friday it seems.
    CB-----He was here earlier. Guess the guys dropped by. Sooner Jeff texted back! He's still alive! On the road, said he would E-mail when he got home.
    Good to know he's still amongst the living.  Really enjoyed spending time with him at CF.  And you stir in Dean and Barry and how good you go wrong?
    you can't.
    Memories.

It's still hard to believe that Barry is gone,
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Hello
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello
    Ozzy, that you?
  • Options
    Hello
    Ozzy, that you?
    I think so cb
  • Options
    Headed out on the ice for a tan.....fish are biting
  • Options
    Hello
    Ozzy, that you?
    I think so cb
    He made it across the ice.
  • Options
    Hello
    Ozzy, that you?
    I think so cb
    Break on thru to the other side…
  • Options
    Hello
    Ozzy, that you?
    I think so cb
    I think I got a badge......
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello
    Ozzy, that you?
    I think so cb
    I think I got a badge......
    CooL.....oZZy made it over here.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I would like to again welcome you daily banter CI refugee fellas to the neighborhood. I was just joking about y'all staying on this one thread until you feel like exploring the rest of the forum but, by golly y'all are stickin to this thread pretty tight for reals. That's cool. That's probably what I'd do if I was in the same situation. You get used to what you get used to. 

Question: When y'all "herf",....... are you simply posting on the "daily banter" thread as y'all are smoking? I'm assuming that's what y'all are doing but I'm just curious. We got this fancy teleconferencing set-up where a bunch of us can see and hear each other live. Somebody named it Vherf. (Video? herf.) Anyhoo,.....It's almost like being in the same room. I was wondering if y'all do that too. I don't want to assume y'all aren't high-tech. But My guess is,...... Never-mind,.... no guessing. I'm just curious.

By the way, I met Barry @bearb on Vherf a few times and one time several months before he passed I got to talk with him one-on-one for hours. I made several box purchases due to his recommendations during that conversation and I remember him fondly each time I light one of them up. 

http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/897358/heartbreaker/p1
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BL-----Thanks for the invite Bob.  V2 invited us the other night, and maybe some of the others can join in, but I can't.  I smoke on my back porch, and we have two talking parrots (Jackie and Ralphie, Umbrella Cockatoos) that live out there, and they would join in driving youse guys crazy.  TruDog has heard them, and they can get very loud, over 130 db. 
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK The bird thing might get weird but I'd like to try it anyway. It's worth a shot. We have the ability to mute you if it becomes too much. Even muted, you could still see and hear all of us. unless hearing all of us would send the birds into overdrive and drive YOU nuts there on your porch. LOL

But am I right in assuming that y'all are all just smoking and posting on the daily banter when you say y'all are herfing?

• Options
    Guitarded said:
    2 birds might be interesting on the vherf. Maybe they could out talk @Patrickbrick
    They will definitely be LOUDER!  
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    I don't think you want to see what some of us look like, especially when I herf only in my speedo and flip flops.  
    Man boobs!
  • Options
    Something new Moore & Bode sent me to try. Nice mild/med with florals, tea and baking spice.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Oyam123 said:
    Something new Moore & Bode sent me to try. Nice mild/med with florals, tea and baking spice.
    Nice snow cover there @Oyam123.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Big melt today, close to 50 today. 
  • Options
    Another 2 limits of sunnys and perch.....too easy.....I be thinking a partagas d4 and a wee dram of makers mark for cleaning purposes. ...beautiful day in the valley of oZZ 
  • Options
    Another 2 limits of sunnys and perch.....too easy.....I be thinking a partagas d4 and a wee dram of makers mark for cleaning purposes. ...beautiful day in the valley of oZZ 
    Got some fish for me? I'm hungry!
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Got some fish for me? I'm hungry!
    Nope oy...but a camera  worked here.....probably 300 people here today....super crowd 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Big melt today, close to 50 today. 

@oyam123 .... Supposed to be 50's here tomorrow. I gots me a nice rib eye to throw on the grill!
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    Oyam123 said:
    I don't think you want to see what some of us look like, especially when I herf only in my speedo and flip flops.  
    I have vherfed nude on more than one occasion. 
    Sweet ✌
  • Options
    Growing up in Oklahoma everybody referred to sunfish as perch as there are no true perch.  Nothing like fresh fish eaten the same day.  Tasty.
  • Options
    @TGO, come on down!
  • Options
    I wonder if KC is at the Trump rally in Melbourne?