Home General Discussion

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Gibby with the GIFS...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shhh. listen

and .......... Kaboom
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    BurniN a RP SG toro. GFY ya haters!
  • Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Freddy_B. said:
    BurniN a RP SG toro. GFY ya haters!
    Haters gona hate! RP SG and 20th are excellent cigars no matter who made them.
    101 MC2 Papichulo today. No complaints.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Kaboom indeed!
    Incomming.......
    hahaha.  You posted the Gurkha. 

You got the Stogiestands in there too, yes?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone! QyH Petit Quintero with a RRG&C.  Late start today, took Vali to the park this afternoon, then dinner at Cynthia's. 
  • jreed10209jreed10209 Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! QyH Petit Quintero with a RRG&C.  Late start today, took Vali to the park this afternoon, then dinner at Cynthia's. 
    Evening,KC.
    kckasper said:
    Evening,KC.
    Hey Johnny!  Did you see the photo of Valentina that I posted a couple days ago?  What's burnin'? 
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening,KC.
    Hey Johnny!  Did you see the photo of Valentina that I posted a couple days ago?  What's burnin'? 
    Yes I did see the pic, cute kid, nothing burning right now, had one from my local earlier,emphysema kinda kicking up today so I'm taking it easy.
    Oyam123 said:
    Kaboom indeed!
    Incomming.......

Yes, they were delicious.

kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening,KC.
    Yes I did see the pic, cute kid, nothing burning right now, had one from my local earlier,emphysema kinda kicking up today so I'm taking it easy.
    I told ya not to in hail 
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Kaboom indeed!
    Incomming.......

Nachos por favor @danielzreyes
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening,KC.
    I told ya not to in hail 
    Yeah,well a little late for that now, lol.
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening,KC.
    JR-----Sorry to hear that. Hope you have some good meds to deal with it.
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening,KC.
    Didn't know there were any Meds out there for it. My Dr. never mentioned any.
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening,KC.
    JR-----You seeing Dr. Al Bendover? Plenty of inhalers out there to help with that.
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening,KC.
    JR-----You seeing Dr. Al Bendover? Plenty of inhalers out there to help with that.
    Didn't even think about inhalers, my allergy meds seem to do about as good as anything else I've tried.
    DPG Blue Generoso and pour'N.
  • cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Evening all.  Seems we're all running late today.  Raices Cubana toro.  Normally more than I'd pay but got a good deal on a box.  Not your typical Alex Bradley which is why I like it.
    Post edited by cigarbreath on
    Evening all.  Seems we're all running late today.  Raices Cubana toro.  Normally more than I'd pay but got a good deal on a box.  Not your typical Alex Bradley which is why I like it.
    CB-----Long lines at Macy's tonight?  Evening Mikey!
    kckasper said:
    CB-----Long lines at Macy's tonight?  Evening Mikey!
    Nope, just one thing after another.  Got a surprise when my Raices arrived.  The plain brown box felt like it had a brick in it.  Opened it and found a quad lighter, a cutter, and a cup holder cigar ashtray in addition to my smokes.  Nice solid metal cutter.  Seems I caught a promotional give-away as well as one very good price on the sticks.
    Don't have to worry about the flip anymore.
    jgibv said:
    500+ comments in 5 days. 

lol what is going on here?  y'all some post wh0res!!!!  :D:D
    At one point the banter was getting 1,500 to 1,600 posts a day.  If you stopped to post, you could be 3 or 4 pages behind by the time you posted.
    jgibv said:
    500+ comments in 5 days. 

At one point the banter was getting 1,500 to 1,600 posts a day.  If you stopped to post, you could be 3 or 4 pages behind by the time you posted.
    I remember those days.  Havana Joe was a regular back then, as well as Paka, fish, Gervasio, and 4 different lizards. I'm sending SJ a text.  I'll let you know if I get a response. 
    kckasper said:
    jgibv said:
    500+ comments in 5 days. 

I remember those days.  Havana Joe was a regular back then, as well as Paka, fish, Gervasio, and 4 different lizards. I'm sending SJ a text.  I'll let you know if I get a response. 
    …and then was Rugby.  Sheesh!
    Another post not posted!  WTF??  All I said was that SJ would be haunted by Murney! 
    kckasper said:
    Another post not posted!  WTF??  All I said was that SJ would be haunted by Murney! 
    Dang KC, what gives?  Need a Crown Black Friday with Geoffrey.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on vHerf now if any of y'all want to try it out. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )