Home General Discussion

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it looks like The Dog & Birdman Show will be on this weekend.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...KC, F/B, glad you's on board with the LT.  And yes, Pour'N.....
    TD/FB-----Got an Animado fired up here. Took Vali to Chuck E. Cheese yesterday, taking her to the park tomorrow. Ti Ti Ya Ya coming home for the weekend. Pour'N.
    KC, a Great way to enjoy retirement my friend.
  • kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freddy_B. said:
    TruDog said:
    We's have a herf!
    FB-----And it's only Wednesday!  We's gotsta pick something special for Saturday night to celebrate.  Maybe we can get some of the regulars here to join in. 
  • cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Freddy_B. said:
    TruDog said:
    We's have a herf!
    Mikey too!
    Oyam123 said:
    Yo oY, did you have a DoubT???

Freddy_B. said:
    TruDog said:
    We's have a herf!
    Mikey too!
    Freddy_B. said:
    TruDog said:
    We's have a herf!
    Mikey too!
    Of course..."MikeY LikeY"....
    Oyam123 said:
    Oy-----You love it.  And it's better than Lawrence Welk. 
    kckasper said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    TruDog said:
    We's have a herf!
    FB-----And it's only Wednesday!  We's gotsta pick something special for Saturday night to celebrate.  Maybe we can get some of the regulars here to join in.////...KC, that would be Classic.  
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    variant2 said:
    glassken said:
    TruDog said:
    glassken said:
    Howdy, TruDog!!! This is where it's at now!///...Hey Ken, nice to see ya.
    Good to see you too, brother!I was just remembering how to post on the Banter--and they changed it to FB. 2h thought this would be a good place to re-group. The locals call us CI Refugees! 
    And fùcking post whöre chatter boxes.

Welcome aboard TruDog.

V2-----You think this is postwhoring? Mikey (cigar breath) had 71,000+ posts at the old CI Banter. Like Eddie Cantor said, "You ain't seen nothin' yet!"
    That probably explains why CI took away your old forum -- they were losing $$ due to bandwidth fees.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    Something weird here.  Whether I use the @ or not, every time I try and reply to a Mikey post, this place won't take it. Do they know him?  Or maybe ME?  
    kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Should have better raitings on the new network.
    kckasper said:
    Something weird here.  Whether I use the @ or not, every time I try and reply to a Mikey post, this place won't take it. Do they know him?  Or maybe ME?  
    He has you blocked. 
    kckasper said:
    He's already trashed their stall #2.......   What do you expect KC?  Where's my Bro oZZy?
    Just replied to V2 without using the @ and it wouldn't post!  WTF?? 
  • glasskenglassken Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Just replied to V2 without using the @ and it wouldn't post!  WTF?? 
    @cigarbreath, @kckasper, @TruDog, @Oyam123, @Freddy_B. it seems to work for me, KC.

"I Only Smoke Cubans'"--Bam!!!! "I only punch condescending pri cks!"

TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    He's already trashed their stall #2.......   What do you expect KC?  Where's my Bro oZZy?
    TD-----You need to get Ozbone over here. Rumor has it that he doesn't care for this site. Maybe you could talk to him. I don 't have any way to contact him. And I am not cleaning stall #2.
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Should have better raitings on the new network.
    PBS....called wanted to talk.
    kckasper said:
    It's you.  Just sayin'…
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TD-----You need to get Ozbone over here. Rumor has it that he doesn't care for this site. Maybe you could talk to him. I don 't have any way to contact him. And I am not cleaning stall #2.////....ZZ, give ya a early morning call Friday am....Don't say I didn't warn Yo aZZ.....   
  • jreed10209jreed10209 Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    Ok, for my 2cents worth, I was a member here before I was at CI, then I went over there and just posted here occasionally, never had any navigation problems here, in fact I have been all over it today and did just fine. As far as the war with Tonys' site I can't for the life of me see why everybody has such hatred about it or them, we all basically started at CI and seemed to get along very well, now it looks like they have made some insults or something I missed along the way, y'all explain it to me?
    Ok, for my 2cents worth, I was a member here before I was at CI, then I went over there and just posted here occasionally, never had any navigation problems here, in fact I have been all over it today and did just fine. As far as the war with Tonys' site I can't for the life of me see why everybody has such hatred about it or them, we all basically started at CI and seemed to get along very well, now it looks like they have made some insults or something I missed along the way, y'all explain it to me?
    JR-----Long story, Johnny.  I'll send you a PM explaining how I remember it.  Not called a "PM" here, just an Inbox thing, I think. 
    Yo JR, the Only man I ever had to explain myself to is 6 Feet under.  
    kckasper said:
    JR-----Long story, Johnny.  I'll send you a PM explaining how I remember it.  Not called a "PM" here, just an Inbox thing, I think. 
    Ok, KC, I'll be on the lookout.
    kckasper said:
    Check your in-box Johnny. 
  • 2hand2hand Posts: 352 ✭✭✭
    Late start.  My bro Craig made it!  Warms my cockles.  Been workin on OzBone, but so far no go.
    If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Check your in-box Johnny. 
    Got it and replied,KC.
    2hand said:
    Late start.  My bro Craig made it!  Warms my cockles.  Been workin on OzBone, but so far no go.///...."Carry the News, get DrunK and BooZe"...
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    Late start.  My bro Craig made it!  Warms my cockles.  Been workin on OzBone, but so far no go.///...."Carry the News, get DrunK and BooZe"...
    Gonna be a dental floss tycoon...
    2hand said:
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    Gonna be a dental floss tycoon...
    With your zircon encrusted tweezers.  YADMan!
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    TruDog said:
    We's have a herf!
    FB-----And it's only Wednesday!  We's gotsta pick something special for Saturday night to celebrate.  Maybe we can get some of the regulars here to join in.////...KC, that would be Classic.  

Been far too long since I herfed with you bros.