Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    glasskenglassken Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017

"I Only Smoke Cubans'"--Bam!!!! "I only punch condescending pri cks!"

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have participated in a few bombs, trades and surprise deliveries since I joined up. Have not heard of anyone getting a delivery and disappearing, but I am sure it happens now and then.  When is the CI crowd going to become regular members?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Oyam123 said:
    glassken said:
    The pay it forward/ mooch has been a fun way to swap some good seegars with some great BOTL. We usually require that the mooch be on the Good a Trader list, as in completed a trade with no headaches. 
    I'm up for some trades. Just tell me how to proceed? I'll send first, and no need to hit back until you receive. Or, just keep and smoke! What have you been wanting to try, but haven't found? I have a pretty good stash.

OK Ken, I am game! I got a few new to you.;-)
    you $lut
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    ^^^^^

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    glassken said:
    The pay it forward/ mooch has been a fun way to swap some good seegars with some great BOTL. We usually require that the mooch be on the Good a Trader list, as in completed a trade with no headaches. 
    I'm up for some trades. Just tell me how to proceed? I'll send first, and no need to hit back until you receive. Or, just keep and smoke! What have you been wanting to try, but haven't found? I have a pretty good stash.

you $lut

LOL, I think Ken and I have done 100 trades. But I am a $lut!
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    How are you folks settling in? There is a member looking for a mooch here

http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/207/cigar-com-pay-it-forward#latest

If you volunteer to be his mooch he will send you a  package of smokes, then you send a pack on to he next mooch. 

Hope you are finding the site to your liking
    I am sure i was speaking out of turn when inviting you to join in on this, I apologize. There is protocol, good traders list and all that. I am pretty sure just migrating in that you guys would leave any slouches behind but that is not my place to determine. Get settled in and enjoy your stay.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    glassken said:

you $lut

@oyam123 ... Do you know Ken's address, Dave?
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    glassken said:

you $lut

PM sent Fred-Bob!

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Oyam123 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    glassken said:

you $lut

@Oyam123 lol! Too many to count. If it were not for you, @kckasper, @cigarbreath, truedog, wenglish, fred-bob, @jreed10209, and some other CI botls, I would not know a great cigar from a Philly Blunt! And, we have all traded cigars since 2009-2010 to present! 

• Options
    glassken said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    glassken said:

you $lut

PM sent Fred-Bob!

@glassken ...PM returned, Mr Glass.
  • Options
    Wifey and the whole family just left for a week at Disney Anaheim. Just me and the bulldog. Ohhhh the loneliness!
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    glassken said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    glassken said:

you $lut

PM sent Fred-Bob!

@glassken ...PM returned, Mr Glass.

@glassken ... and again
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Freddy_B. said:
    Wifey and the whole family just left for a week at Disney Anaheim. Just me and the bulldog. Ohhhh the loneliness!
    Time to call in the maid service!
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Freddy_B. said:
    Loneliness??? Sounds blissful to me! 
    But I am never alone, I am schizophrenic, and so am I! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    @cigarbreath ....Mikey, no seegar smoking in the garage for me for the next 4 or 5 days. I put the fan in the in the basement man cave window and set it for exhaust and pushed my recliner under it. Just enjoyed a 4 kicks and a dink!+
  • Options
    Guitarded said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Loneliness??? Sounds blissful to me! 
    But I am never alone, I am schizophrenic, and so am I! 
    Bliss indeed!
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    @cigarbreath ....Mikey, no seegar smoking in the garage for me for the next 4 or 5 days. I put the fan in the in the basement man cave window and set it for exhaust and pushed my recliner under it. Just enjoyed a 4 kicks and a dink!+
    Necessity is the mother of invention.  Way to go Fred Bob.  Got a big ol' window fan in my smoking room too.
  • Options
    jreed10209jreed10209 Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Necessity is the mother of invention.  Way to go Fred Bob.  Got a big ol' window fan in my smoking room too.
    It's good to be single, I smoke in the comfort of my chair and desk!
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:

After they left, I went out and did a little manly shopping. Couple of Chinese dinner specials, a nice rib eye steak with a bog o salad and a jug of Jim beam. I should be good for a couple of days!
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    It's good to be single, I smoke in the comfort of my chair and desk!
    …and fall asleep on your keyboard.
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:

After they left, I went out and did a little manly shopping. Couple of Chinese dinner specials, a nice rib eye steak with a bog o salad and a jug of Jim beam. I should be good for a couple of days!
    Be sure to come up for air every once in awhile.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  EPC NW with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:

Hiya KC!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening, KC.

• Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:

I will, to feed the dog!
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:

I will, to feed the dog!
    Mutt is coming to visit you?
  • Options
    I don't know about house guys, but I'm still working on navigating this place. Getting there slowly. Very slowly. 
  • Options
    FAC!!!! YOUSE guys. 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...WooF...
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...So THIS is where he ParTay is....