Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    2hand said:
    @cigarbreath ~~~~. This LP is hitting the spot.  Pairs nicely with a rye.  Thanks for enabling, my friend.
    Ever mindful of the needs of others.  Just enbalin'…
  • Options
    DWGBDWGB Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    good evening all. BrickHouse maduro toro and water here. got the ladies happy, dinner, and a meeting. now it's my time.
    golf day tomorrow. packing stuff Thursday and making chili for a cookoff Saturday I won't attend, will be in a workshop Friday night and all day Saturday in Winter Park outside Orlando...... and I got a SMOKING room at the hotel no less. thought those were extinct.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    Evening, ya lunatics!  LP Classic Rob here.  Master Breath's fault.

@kckasper ... Add Padron 26 and 64 to that list.
    @2hand------Evening 2! I was just naming a few, but those should be added too. Oh, and btw, tried to hit quote but big finger hit "disagree" by accident. I'm old. 
    …and you smell like it too.
  • Options
    2hand2hand Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    @Oyam123~~~ recently been eyeing that Las Calaveras you sent ages ago.  Think it's rested enough?
    If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2hand said:
    @Oyam123~~~ recently been eyeing that Las Calaveras you sent ages ago.  Think it's rested enough?
    Hellz yea! Good evening smoke. 
  • Options
    Package sitting in my chair when I got home.  RP (gasp!) Decade Rob, San Cris monumento, LP Classic toro, Laranga Rob, La Boheme Pittore.  Life is good, but it's better with cigars.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWGB said:
    good evening all. BrickHouse maduro toro and water here. got the ladies happy, dinner, and a meeting. now it's my time.
    golf day tomorrow. packing stuff Thursday and making chili for a cookoff Saturday I won't attend, will be in a workshop Friday night and all day Saturday in Winter Park outside Orlando...... and I got a SMOKING room at the hotel no less. thought those were extinct.
    @DWGB-----Evening deano! 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    DWGB said:
    @DWGB-----Evening deano! 
    @KC ----- evening KC.
    interesting cigar you're smoking there, sounds good.
  • Options
    @cb ----- nice avi Mike.
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    kckasper said:
    DWGB said:
    @DWGB-----Evening deano! 
    @KC ----- evening KC.
    interesting cigar you're smoking there, sounds good.
    @DWGB -----Tried posting to Mikey and they wouldn't let me.  Wonder what's going on here?  QyH is a nice smoke, btw. 
  • Options
    @KC --- not a clue. trying to figure out this site. what with all the badges, likes/dislikes, activities, etc.
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    @KC --- not a clue. trying to figure out this site. what with all the badges, likes/dislikes, activities, etc.
    @DWGB-------I'm thinking rather than asterisks for certain words, they just don't allow the entire post. It wasn't even off-color, just a medical term! 
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    @cb ----- nice avi Mike.
    Perdomo poster.  Can't find my other avi.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    DWGB said:
    @DWGB-------I'm thinking rather than asterisks for certain words, they just don't allow the entire post. It wasn't even off-color, just a medical term! 
    Found my posts on the next page.  Rookie mistake.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    Package sitting in my chair when I got home.  RP (gasp!) Decade Rob, San Cris monumento, LP Classic toro, Laranga Rob, La Boheme Pittore.  Life is good, but it's better with cigars.
    Nice selection YADman.
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    I just hit the dislike button for all your posts Dean. 
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    0patience said:
    Quotes works. LOL!
    @0patience-----Cut Johnny some slack. He's almost as old as I am. When he and I were with General Washington at Valley Forge, we ran out of tobacco. So we mixed horseschitt with straw, used a page of Poor Richard's Almanac as a wrapper, and thus, the first Gurkha!
    That's an insult to horseshít and straw.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    So are ozzy and the dog ever going to cross the street? What about the other two guys from the west side that were posting often ?
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    So are ozzy and the dog ever going to cross the street? What about the other two guys from the west side that were posting often ?
    Left a post for Ozzy but haven't heard from him.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Oyam123 said:
    Humm Ice has been thin up here, hope he's ok. 
  • Options

variant2 said:
    kckasper said:
    0patience said:
    Quotes works. LOL!
    @0patience-----Cut Johnny some slack. He's almost as old as I am. When he and I were with General Washington at Valley Forge, we ran out of tobacco. So we mixed horseschitt with straw, used a page of Poor Richard's Almanac as a wrapper, and thus, the first Gurkha!
    That's an insult to horseshít and straw.
    As fate would have it, my son's unit was attached to a Gurkha unit in Kabul.  Brits still taking Nepalese volunteers and maintaining their Gurkha units.  The Gurkhas still get British citizenship at the end of their enlistment.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Humm Ice has been thin up here, hope he's ok. 

The Great and Powerful is reluctant.  Gave him the link and explained things to him.  All his text back said was "okay".
  • Options
    Another post, this one to variant2, and this place wouldn't take it.  WTF?  And it was history related.
  • Options
    DWGB said:

@DWGB.  @kckasper~~~ you have to use the whole name to tag.  After the ampersand when you start typing the name, a drop down list should appear to select from.  Can't tag cigarbreath if you just select CB.

Give a one year old a tablet and they would be lost too.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    kckasper said:
    Another post, this one to variant2, and this place wouldn't take it.  WTF?  And it was history related.
    Didn't like your "fake" history BS.
  • Options
    @cigarbreath~~~ What was the Spanish word(s) in your old avi?
  • Options
    2hand said:
    @cigarbreath~~~ What was the Spanish word(s) in your old avi?
    It was from a sales flyer for Vueltaabajo cigars from about 25 years ago.  Havana Joe found the avi for me already out on the interweb.  My Dad and two brothers saw  it when we were in a cigar shop and broke out laughing.  Folks in the shop thought we'd gone crazy on them.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    DWGB said:

@DWGB.  @kckasper~~~ you have to use the whole name to tag.  After the ampersand when you start typing the name, a drop down list should appear to select from.  Can't tag cigarbreath if you just select CB.

@2hand -----I did that. 
  • Options
    2hand said:
    DWGB said:

@2hand-----I mentioned Henry V and the Battle of Agincourt in 1415 (I was there) and it wouldn't take the post.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    DWGB said:

@2hand-----I mentioned Henry V and the Battle of Agincourt in 1415 (I was there) and it wouldn't take the post.
    Not that old archer joke again…