Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    AteupwithitAteupwithit Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    Afternoon Gentlemen.  Getting ready to fire the grill up in a few.  
  • Options
    Can't believe Walter Becker passed.  67 years young and was at least partially responsible for a bunch of tuneage stamped irrevocably on my misspent youth.  RIP
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Excellent Cigar...Thanks for sharing Duke.
    Glad you enjoyed it, Craig.  Fuentes are a nice constant for me.  Cigars like the Sungrown, 858, Dark Shark and others remind me why the marque has withstood the test of time....
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    Glad you enjoyed it, Craig.  Fuentes are a nice constant for me.  Cigars like the Sungrown, 858, Dark Shark and others remind me why the marque has withstood the test of time....
    ...Indeed Brother, now what to BurN neXt?
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    That is a good question.....the jury is still out for me.  Got a Nub Habano pulling grill duty right now.  Not bad but kinda meh.....
  • Options
    Just kicked Can't Buy A Thrill off and it's 1972 all over again.....if you don't consider I am a helluva lot older, very little wiser and have a grown child.....sheesh.....still stands the test of time tho.....Skunk Baxter was one of those guitar players who made me want to play myself....
  • Options
  • Options
    Just kicked Can't Buy A Thrill off and it's 1972 all over again.....if you don't consider I am a helluva lot older, very little wiser and have a grown child.....sheesh.....still stands the test of time tho.....Skunk Baxter was one of those guitar players who made me want to play myself....
    a sad day, that Cat could JAM.  
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...Walter Becker passing....
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Yeah, he's still around at 69, Denny Dias is 70 and Patrick Simmons (with the Doobies forever) is 68.  Guess I have to get ready to outlive (hopefully) most of my guitar heros....
  • Options
    ...WVU vs VA Tech.....good ball game.
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon Gentlemen.  Getting ready to fire the grill up in a few.  
    Evening Duke.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    Olivia Serie V Melanio Figurado.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ....And NO good evening to ME?     WuV yo MikeY.....
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    TruDog said:
    Yeah, he's still around at 69, Denny Dias is 70 and Patrick Simmons (with the Doobies forever) is 68.  Guess I have to get ready to outlive (hopefully) most of my guitar heros....
    Just continue taking your Dr. Godbey's Miracle Exlier and Magic Hair Restorer.
    Post edited by cigarbreath on
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ....And NO good evening to ME?     WuV yo MikeY.....
    Evening Dog.  Just woofin' ya.  Or not woofin' ya as the case may be.
  • Options
    ...Pour'N....
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N....
    …Snor'N…
  • Options
    La Palina Red Label toro.
  • Options
    La Palina Red Label toro.
    I hear ya barkin'…
  • Options
    Hmmm...Quiet day here, eh....MOW Ruination and a AAA along with a whole host of Hop Stoopids in my attempt to clean out the garage fridge.....Blast from the past as far as cigars are concerned and a solemn moment due to my selling the LS5....Made money but my time machine is leaving as of Thursday....Bummed.....Gordon Geko was full of crap.....
  • Options
    Hmmm...Quiet day here, eh....MOW Ruination and a AAA along with a whole host of Hop Stoopids in my attempt to clean out the garage fridge.....Blast from the past as far as cigars are concerned and a solemn moment due to my selling the LS5....Made money but my time machine is leaving as of Thursday....Bummed.....Gordon Geko was full of crap.....
    …and no road trip?  Sheesh!  Evening Ate.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Suckin' onna big  ol' El Baton Double Toro.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post and post often 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Post and post often 
    Indeed but not pulling a Tex though.
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Post and post often