Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Holy crap....the oz iz CB'n. ...iz there no shame. .....I want the red badge of CB'n 
    Holy crap indeed!  Ozzmosis is PWAO!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Why not create your own private V-Herf then you can banter back and forth all you desire.  And you can enjoy your exclusivity without exposure to the rest of the inquisitive.  
    DR-----Evening DR!  V herf thing is just not for me, for a couple reasons.  Most of us CI refugees are just a bunch of old guys, set in our ways, so we just do what is comfortable for us.  I've checked out a few threads here, but not all, so for now, this is good for me.  We're not looking for exclusivity, and wish youse C.com veterans would join in here. 
    The more the merrier.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  QyH LE with a RRG&C.  Well how about that, a Jam! 
    Hey kc...watched today......same stuff......start yo engine's soon
    Evening Ozbone!  Been a busy day here, did some electrical work out on the dock, took my favorite GF Valentina to the park, but checked in now and then.  $56.00 for 5 LA Preferidos?????  Can we say W*F here?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening Ozbone!  Been a busy day here, did some electrical work out on the dock, took my favorite GF Valentina to the park, but checked in now and then.  $56.00 for 5 LA Preferidos?????  Can we say W*F here?
    kckasper said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    kckasper said:
    If not, why not.  WTF!
  • Options
    CAO Amazon Basin II.  Tasty.
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Why not create your own private V-Herf then you can banter back and forth all you desire.  And you can enjoy your exclusivity without exposure to the rest of the inquisitive.  
    DR-----Evening DR!  V herf thing is just not for me, for a couple reasons.  Most of us CI refugees are just a bunch of old guys, set in our ways, so we just do what is comfortable for us.  I've checked out a few threads here, but not all, so for now, this is good for me.  We're not looking for exclusivity, and wish youse C.com veterans would join in here. 
    The more the merrier.

Set in our ways for sure!
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    kckasper said:
    The more the merrier.

Set in our ways for sure!
    Indeed.
  • Options
    Col. Klink wouldn't let me say "Sheesh" to CB's post.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    kckasper said:
    Col. Klink wouldn't let me say "Sheesh" to CB's post.
    Sheesh! on Col. Klink!
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyB with age and club soda
  • Options

Tatuaje Brown Label 7th Reserva Grand Corona.  Some Pete goodness.
  • Options
    DWGBDWGB Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    good evening guys. been sorting and packing getting ready for the move. getting a little anxious. this too shall pass.
    relaxing with an EPC 2nd corona and coffee before bed. another long day tomorrow measuring for blinds/curtains and seeing how the landlord is coming on the house.
    did I say I was relaxing? yeah I did.
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    good evening guys. been sorting and packing getting ready for the move. getting a little anxious. this too shall pass.
    relaxing with an EPC 2nd corona and coffee before bed. another long day tomorrow measuring for blinds/curtains and seeing how the landlord is coming on the house.
    Just relaxin'…
  • Options
    I hate moving!
  • Options
    EPC Core Corona and pour'N. 
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    I hate moving!
    Really?
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    Evening deano!  I hate moving.  I'm going to die on my back porch with a RRG&C in one hand, and a SLR Serie A in the other.  Youngest daughter Cynthia is an RN with hospice experience.  "Get even. Live long enough to be a burden to your children".   
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    DWGB said:
    Evening deano!  I hate moving.  I'm going to die on my back porch with a RRG&C in one hand, and a SLR Serie A in the other.  Youngest daughter Cynthia is an RN with hospice experience.  "Get even. Live long enough to be a burden to your children".   
    KC - good thing is I've come a long way from deadbeat dependant, RV rental, trailer trash, and now into a real house (well, manufactured they call them here). my two year plan turned into two and a half. at least I only have a payment and half of that that huge IRS bill I got stuck with. LIFE IS GOOD!
  • Options
    check this noise out from @Oyam123
    thanks for the trade brother 

sweet trade brother!
  • Options
    DWG-----Congrats Dean! 
  • Options
    where's JR and Ken?
  • Options
    glasskenglassken Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Thanks David Oyam!

"I Only Smoke Cubans'"--Bam!!!! "I only punch condescending pri cks!"

• Options
    this EPC 2nd kind of tastes like a Dark Ritual. bit on the heavy side.
  • Options
    Howdy, Dean! All!

• Options
    glassken said:
    Howdy, Dean! All!
    Ken! how are you my friend? been a long time.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    DWG-----Congrats Dean! 
    thanks KC.
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    glassken said:
    Howdy, Dean! All!
    Ken! how are you my friend? been a long time.
    Yes, Dean it has been a while. I still remember that you and Barry bearb got my daughter the signed book by Shorty Rossi at CFest! That was cool!

• Options
    glassken said:
    Thanks David Oyam!
    Evening GK! SLR Serie A. Great cigar! 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    glassken said:
    Thanks David Oyam!
    Evening GK! SLR Serie A. Great cigar!