Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Cigar-477482Cigar-477482 Posts: 115 ✭✭
    Trish said:

Naked fishing with ZZ is also rigged, “rigged” ha! Get it RIGGED. 😀
    Wait till he sets the hook.....you'll have to wear nylons with yo
     dress and bait his hook.......who's ZZ?
    Being that you know all about the nylons, I'll let the two of you handle that. 
    Are you a guy?...read old posts....

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Trish said:

Yep... real name is FRANK, thanks for askin
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Trish said:

Not Frankie as in Johnny and Frankie?
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Yo Know the NBA, couldn't let LeBum leave Cleveland without getting to the Championship.  The entire Series was... Officials should be wearing Orange Jump suits.
    Same fvcking $hit happening to Rockets...all rigged up...they got the automatic magnetic rim out ball and machine turned on for the Rockets...missed last 29 of 30 3-pointers, no way that happens, fvck the NBA! 
    Ya a magnet in the ball with reversed polarity. ........they stunk.....live by the 3.....die by it.....you loose
    Yes exactly and everytime the 3 went up...Shady Adam Silver pushed the polarity button, causing the ball to rim out even when half down...rigged rigged rigged and let’s wave the shot off when Harden buried the 3 and clearly was hacked in the hand...rigged! Even if CP3 hadn’t of hurt his hammy, it still be rigged! Lebron vs  warriors...well how fun and watch carefully how the 3’s rim out when one team gets up to high score wise to early...
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Yo Know the NBA, couldn't let LeBum leave Cleveland without getting to the Championship.  The entire Series was... Officials should be wearing Orange Jump suits.
    Same fvcking $hit happening to Rockets...all rigged up...they got the automatic magnetic rim out ball and machine turned on for the Rockets...missed last 29 of 30 3-pointers, no way that happens, fvck the NBA! 
    Ya a magnet in the ball with reversed polarity. ........they stunk.....live by the 3.....die by it.....you loose
    Yes exactly and everytime the 3 went up...Shady Adam Silver pushed the polarity button, causing the ball to rim out even when half down...rigged rigged rigged and let’s wave the shot off when Harden buried the 3 and clearly was hacked in the hand...rigged! Even if CP3 hadn’t of hurt his hammy, it still be rigged! Lebron vs  warriors...well how fun and watch carefully how the 3’s rim out when one team gets up to high score wise to early...
    Don't blame it on a jew...your team had no defense all year.....since I live in Kentucky.....our hill people could play better defense.....try stealing one of.our chickens......
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Cb That's reserved for you and friends  ;)
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Trish said:

Hey cb. ...never found the new site since you broke 75k....been gone....I think the she/male would like cousin Eli & Horton. ....they just graduat 6th grade here In flat licks. ...canetucky.....hope yo well....always keep some butter in yo pants.....grease up Frank
  • Options
    Well we were Troll Free for four months.....Not bad.

• Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    TruDog said:
    Don't blame it on a jew...your team had no defense all year.....since I live in Kentucky.....our hill people could play better defense.....try stealing one of.our chickens......
    Hillbilly you haven't had a professional basketball team since 1976...
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Oyam123 said:

Damnit and I just fed him
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    TruDog said:
    Ha....I fart in your general direction....

• Options
    Oyam123 said:

I think that was your first stupid post.....NOT?
  • Options
    Pulling out the Troll Repellent 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Pulling out the Troll Repellent 
    Ha you'll  attrack Frank....woof
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    TruDog said:
    Yo lost....svck it .....up......because all our freshman turn pro....after a year......Yo dudes need tutors and still suck 

• Options
    Troll laughing at your comebacks......again hello cb....you were one of my favorite posters. ....in the old banter.....have fun 
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    TruDog said:
    Surprised the PC poleece let this one through.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    R for Robaina?
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  Gilberto Oliva Reserva Blanc with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Si
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Si
    Senõr
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Limit of really nice perch oy....off platform by airport lake....fyi
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Is that your "Special" spot  :wink:

Happy Friday Eve!!!!
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Is that your "Special" spot  :wink:

Happy Friday Eve!!!!
    Nope.....it's "between" F&H....👅
  • Options
    I hate cleaning fish......64 aniversary gifted by the dog......good stuff thanks C......great smoke......
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    I hate cleaning fish.....TWSS

• Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    I hate cleaning fish.....TWSS

@Oyam123.. no feesh to clean  :smile:

Stop it...
  • Options