Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Daughter or son?  Hope it was a happy accident.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Daughter or son?  Hope it was a happy accident.
    Hahaha typo.... accent.
     Although one can call a Texan accent tragic 😆
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Dear lord and I thought the stuff we were popping back in high school was strong... Geez Ozzy, KC, nude party’s, hauledout teenyboppers, Colombian BamBam lol sign me up and to think I was the animal! 
    Just a couple of wild and crazy guys.  Need to get KC tell you about his younger years.  There's one about him and George at Valley Forge.  I am a Texan by birth but an Okie by upbringing.
    Oh I’d look forward to that! Man the stuff y’all could do back then...not saying I haven’t done any of that...😈 but hell now a days everyone’s got video at hand and things get twisted quick. Funny I was born an Okie raised in Texas.
    Born on the south bank of the Red River.  Wichita Falls, Dallas, Houston, and Ft Worth.  Folks, grandparents, aunts and uncles on both sides of the family, all Okies.  Bunch of OU alums.

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    So let me get this straight.  We have 3 TeXaZZ's.....?
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Trish said:

Oh I’d look forward to that! Man the stuff y’all could do back then...not saying I haven’t done any of that...😈 but hell now a days everyone’s got video at hand and things get twisted quick. Funny I was born an Okie raised in Texas.
    Tx hun,  you still considered okie... don't feel bad,  I have some roots in TX too get me in that state for 1 weekend the accident sticks for 10 years. 
    Who am I kidding.. I still have it 20+ years later 😂🤗
    Getting them points on your license?  Or trophy heads hangin' on the wall?
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening everyone 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Trish said:

Tx hun,  you still considered okie... don't feel bad,  I have some roots in TX too get me in that state for 1 weekend the accident sticks for 10 years. 
    Who am I kidding.. I still have it 20+ years later 😂🤗
    Getting them points on your license?  Or trophy heads hangin' on the wall?
    Ha! No points here, i'm the cop whisperer, pulled over 18 and counting no tickets... all wit no assets used 
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    I'm going to borrow your mutt status in this one... lol
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Evening everyone 
    ...Yo, how ya doing dm?
  • Options

Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    Climb on board T.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kicked back 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    They are everywhere 
  • Options
    TruDog said:

Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    Climb on board T.
    Thank TD.. little TX, NM, WI. I have long legs... 
  • Options
    Cooling off tonight. Moore&Bode 
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Trish said:

I could careless what I’m considered...lived in OK 6 year, TX 22 years... the roots maybe in OK but the Oak trees in TX.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:

I could careless what I’m considered...lived in OK 6 year, TX 22 years... the roots maybe in OK but the Oak trees in TX.
    Math wasn't my best subject, kinda shined in Chemistry and Physics.  But....your 28.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Dear lord and I thought the stuff we were popping back in high school was strong... Geez Ozzy, KC, nude party’s, hauledout teenyboppers, Colombian BamBam lol sign me up and to think I was the animal! 
    Just a couple of wild and crazy guys.  Need to get KC tell you about his younger years.  There's one about him and George at Valley Forge.  I am a Texan by birth but an Okie by upbringing.
    Born on the south bank of the Red River.  Wichita Falls, Dallas, Houston, and Ft Worth.  Folks, grandparents, aunts and uncles on both sides of the family, all Okies.  Bunch of OU alums.

Born in Tulsa and what’s that...Boomer Sooner Boomer Sooner, HaHa! Most of family in OK, CO, KS, NE, .......TX. Huge OU fan here, looks like the Browns upcoming season should be a winning one, and shame Mayfield had flu during the big game.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    TruDog said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:

Math wasn't my best subject, kinda shined in Chemistry and Physics.  But....your 28.
    30years in Miami and 30years here how old am I TD? 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    TruDog said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:

...Kreskin seZ 59.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:

Correct TD 28 I am.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  SLR Regios  and pour'N. 
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Oyam123 said:
    TruDog said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:

...Kreskin seZ 59.
    Correct wOOf 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  SLR Regios  and pour'N. 
    ...WooF...
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    TruDog said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:

Oy ...you said 600... member... you member
  • Options

Grand Reserva Limitada... delicious 
  • Options
    Trish said:

Did you punch it? Looks uncut. 
  • Options

Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    TruDog said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:

Oy ...you said 600... member... you member
    That was KC
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Trish said:

Oh **** you're supposed to cut them...?!?

Hahaha just enough off the top and the angle.. goof
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Trish said:

Oh **** you're supposed to cut them...?!?

Hahaha just enough off the top and the angle.. goof
    ....Yo oY...  Think you just got **** slapped...LMAO.