Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Cigar-477482Cigar-477482 Posts: 115 ✭✭
    Don't fvck with the troll. ...but that  oy guy needs Thompson water seal
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    Hey OY looks like the troll repellent worked, troll appears to have gone back to the cave
    Not so fast  moose breath......that's my bother. ..ha....when do the.Rockets play sunday.  ...u know...wet pants with pop rockets.....in you pants......nice

And fvck you🖕🏻
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Hey OY looks like the troll repellent worked, troll appears to have gone back to the cave
    Don’t hold your breath 
    Yes indeed you  smell ? like Texas oilie order of 5 beers  with 3 fingers....get...it.....you have 4?

• Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Not so fast  moose breath......that's my bother. ..ha....when do the.Rockets play sunday.  ...u know...wet pants with pop rockets.....in you pants......nice

And fvck you🖕🏻
    Ha....svck it
  • Options
    Hard to battle of wits  with someone who's unarmed.....but T...could.kick your ass ....later guys Rockets are gay ( not that's anything wrong with that)....remember TX trolls troll...and lurk 

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...HaPPy Saturday...
  • Options
    Good Evenin TD
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Good Evenin TD
    Howdy TX.
  • Options
    Illusione Singulare Phantom 
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Hello you ****'s......
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hello you ****'s......
    High ZZ.
  • Options
    Hey dog...Ceasars tonight. ..thanks.....old one eye ellie just fvcking farted worse then CB full of sauerkraut  in a pup tent camping with him.....and you couldn't go oot side because of misqweetoos 
  • Options
    CB's buying 
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hello you ****'s......
    High ZZ.
    Hey N
  • Options
    Good Evenin Ozzy
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hey dog...Ceasars tonight. ..thanks.....old one eye ellie just fvcking farted worse then CB full of sauerkraut  in a pup tent camping with him.....and you couldn't go oot side because of misqweetoos 
    Hope you Enjoy the DC JC.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    Illusione Singulare Phantom 
    Phantom fired up (thank you mutt!) and pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and good evening everyone!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...
  • Options
    And high to the rest of you mo-fo assholesdogTexoycbandtotoandmydog"Ozzy"andladyTbig stormscomingburritototime....and KC....big storms 3 dogs digging it....and hello oy. ...

• Options
    kckasper said:
    Getting pounded here KC nice pics by the way.....did youse grad u wait too?

• Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Hard to battle of wits  with someone who's unarmed.....but T...could.kick your ass ....later guys Rockets are gay ( not that's anything wrong with that)....remember TX trolls troll...and lurk 

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

• Options
    Evening Fred-Bob.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey FB nice to c ya. 
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Freddy B? Who the fvck are you....jello. .you just shoveled out. ......who can I axe what's for lunch anymore 

• Options
    FB put on the Hit N Run. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    FB put on the Hit N Run . probably getting slapped since he's retired oy....no mink glove....00 grit sandpaper...no soup for you
  • Options
    ZZ you work this Thursday?
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    ZZ you work this Thursday?s
    No clue till Tuesday. .....putting boat in and pressure washing  etc ....got a waif Cummin down to hold the bratwurst probably on Wednesday. ...I don't work anymore .....too much pressure. .....naked sunbathing for fat chicks & Oz. .....with a bow(box of wine)