• cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Trish said:

Grand Reserva Limitada... delicious 
    Did you punch it? Looks uncut. 
    Oh **** you're supposed to cut them...?!?

Hahaha just enough off the top and the angle.. goof
    ....Yo oY...  Think you just got **** slapped...LMAO.
    And it feels so good! 
    Hurt me.  Beat me.  Forget my name in the morning.
  • Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    ZZ you work this Thursday?s
    No clue till Tuesday. .....putting boat in and pressure washing  etc ....got a waif Cummin down to hold the bratwurst probably on Wednesday. ...I don't work anymore .....too much pressure. .....naked sunbathing for fat chicks & Oz. .....with a bow(box of wine)

Let me know, I can stop over with some Havana Club and a couple of Juan Lopez #2. You still got the family size tub of KY? 
  • Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    I don't work anymore. .....too muck pressure. ....my boat goes in the water on Tuesday. .....got a young chicken from Farmington Cummin down to help me clean and blow the pipes oot.....pressure washing. ....need to replace water heater......or we'll have to share soap on a roap in a same sex shower 🚿. "BOING"  oops Bambi. ...you dropped the soap again. ......Grrrrrrrrrrrrf Woof eh dog?
  • Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    Hello gentlemen, Just hanging out Watching the Sox / Astros and smoking a cheap seegar.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Pour'N...
    Freddy_B. said:
    Hello gentlemen, Just hanging out Watching the Sox / Astros and smoking a cheap seegar.
    Hezzz back. How’s life FB
    Ozzy73 said:
    Been awhile seen dear CB was canceled......dear cb. ....I have a frozen faucet due to hard water....and outside elements.....what should I do....you must have a turn off in your cb banter cave......I'm poor and hired the ony plumber I know......"LIQUID"  before I tork on it.....guts in the faucet shot?.....I'll post off and lurk....oops first time poster....long time lurker 🔧🚿

Dear Ozzy

First, GFY,  then shoot the outside elements and everything will be alright.

Your friend in Plumbing,

cigarbreath
    Ovetchkin score 
    Ozzy73 said:
    Been awhile seen dear CB was canceled......dear cb. ....I have a frozen faucet due to hard water....and outside elements.....what should I do....you must have a turn off in your cb banter cave......I'm poor and hired the ony plumber I know......"LIQUID"  before I tork on it.....guts in the faucet shot?.....I'll post off and lurk....oops first time poster....long time lurker 🔧🚿

Dear Ozzy

Your friend in Plumbing,

cigarbreath
    And gfy too you (notice 2oo's)....thanks. ...I thought was the government. ....high cb
  • kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phantom is medium bodied with marvelous full flavor, cinnamon, cedar and spices. Thanks again CraigDog.
    kckasper said:
    Phantom is medium bodied with marvelous full flavor, cinnamon, cedar and spices. Thanks again CraigDog.
    My pleasure KC.
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:

Dear Ozzy

Your friend in Plumbing,

cigarbreath
    And gfy too you (notice 2oo's)....thanks. ...I thought was the government. ....high cb
    No wonder your call in show got canceled. .....but we still wuv the cb. .....you plumb dude
    Keep on keeping on .kc...cb...td....later guys. ....enjoy 
  • Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Old, fat and everything hurts from 5 hours of yard work today. How you be, David?
    Ozzy73 said:
    Stay SaFe ZZ.
    Freddy_B. said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Old, fat and everything hurts from 5 hours of yard work today. How you be, David?
    Old Fat, but not in pain. Who could ask for more.
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    And high to the rest of you **** assholesdogTexoycbandtotoandmydog"Ozzy"andladyTbig stormscomingburritototime....and KC....big storms 3 dogs digging it....and hello oy. ...

High zz
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Illusione Singulare Phantom 
    Phantom fired up (thank you mutt!) and pour'N. 
    Delusiones!
    Oyam123 said:
    Hey FB nice to c ya. 
    Indeed!
    Ozzy73 said:
    You too Oz.
    Evening gentlemen 
    Trish said:
    Evening gentlemen 
    Evening T.

With a sour wench to wet my whistle 😏
    Trish said:
    Evening gentlemen 
    Lady T.
    Tatuaje Havana VI Lancero part of the Tat lancero collection.
    You guys were fired up earlier lol
    Cb after a girls heart with those lanceros 😍
    GiDDy uP MikeY.  I likey.