Home General Discussion

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Tex cp03 wants a full contract.....lol....he hasn't played a full year for awhile. ....I think da troll was right (no defense)......you pay him you suck for years......see Steven A ....today on  espn .....
    Never roll your own wit Toliet paper...buzz bomb.....woof......hey td.....it's a day early. ....poutN. .....what's the temp in city T!
    Dearr cb....FYI.....cats are missing CB.....squirrel population appears to be down also.....any thoughts......you.rock.......neighbor fixed my faucet....great job.....she was a big girl. ....and a plumber....pizza and alot of oil....low cal of course. .....CB rocks da casbah

• Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Dearr cb....FYI.....cats are missing CB.....squirrel population appears to be down also.....any thoughts......you.rock.......neighbor fixed my faucet....great job.....she was a big girl. ....and a plumber....pizza and alot of oil....low cal of course. .....CB rocks da casbah

Emails from Arkansas meet ZZ on the tarmac. Cuban food smelling delish.....uncle Ben be doin it in da pot....dog snoozin....draino in under the sink. ...when is kickoff time? 
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Tex cp03 wants a full contract.....lol....he hasn't played a full year for awhile. ....I think da troll was right (no defense)......you pay him you suck for years......see Steven A ....today on  espn .....
    Ozzy were you the troll? Trolling around...be honest now
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Never roll your own wit Toliet paper...buzz bomb.....woof......hey td.....it's a day early. ....poutN. .....what's the temp in city T!
    Zz daily forcast
    Dear cb....if you cross a fly with a elephant. ....would you get a zipper that never forgets?.....🐴
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Zz daily forcast
    Shave and dust the runway....✌
  • kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  Gilberto Oliva Reserva Blanc and pour'N. 
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Zz daily forcast
    Shave and dust the runway....✌
    Haha you almost thought you were slick with that one.  You try little buddy 🤓👏
    TX98Z28 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy were you the troll? Trolling around...be honest now
    NOPE
    How hot are you today T?...
    Pork butt on da smoker for tomarrow.....all I need now is some chick to pull it.....sunny are spawning. .....fun to catch. ....fun to release. ....fly-rod. ......I'll see you this winter.....
    Ozzy73 said:
    Pork butt on da smoker for tomarrow.....all I need now is some chick to pull it.....sunny are spawning. .....fun to catch. ....fun to release. ....fly-rod. ......I'll see you this winter.....
    Where's that 6ft hottie you rave about.. call her on ova 
    Morning zz
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Where's that 6ft hottie you rave about.. call her on ova 
    Morning zz
    Ha ha.....a gentleozz never kiss unt tell.....she's up by mpls.....da Oz always has a spare tire......even if she's' flat. ......😙
    Morning T
    Cb.....the view is on
    Day off, spring cold sheesh 😫🤢
    Oyam123 said:
    Day off, spring cold sheesh 😫🤢
    They suck...😷
    Oyam123 said:
    Ozzy73 said:

Emails from Arkansas meet ZZ on the tarmac. Cuban food smelling delish.....uncle Ben be doin it in da pot....dog snoozin....draino in under the sink. ...when is kickoff time? 
    Don't know anyone from Arkansas....doesn't the Cuban tobacco ruin the taste of the plan-teens?  
    I truly believe Time magazine has been following da OZ.....as reported on the banter along time ago. (ha ha) ..."CHECK THE COVER OF TIME"...I know no politics. ....but I gotta it say I gotta  it right before Time.....duh
    Ozzy73 said:
    I truly believe Time magazine has been following da OZ.....as reported on the banter along time ago. (ha ha) ..."CHECK THE COVER OF TIME"...I know no politics. ....but I gotta it say I gotta  it right before Time.....duh
    OZ the words MOLLY & BALL are a name... they don't stand for what you think... what institution can we send you to for help...
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    OZ the words MOLLY & BALL are a name... they don't stand for what you think... what institution can we send you to for help
    OK . since you axed.....the Molly & Ball repeated penatration college  of suction. .....to get your "head*  closer to plum (not the fruit)....must  be the  heat.....what's  for supper?

Well dudes & dudetts
    Ozzy73 said:
    Well dudes & dudetts
    ...oops dog.post..phone step.....have a great evening too all....God bless all of you..... eat lots of oysters  (not from your nose if your  sick oy)  later...high KC...
    you got your issue? It's good. .....later

Had to look. 
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...HaPPy ThirsT-Day... 
    Good 3evening everyone!  Mac Cafe HP and pour'N.
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsT-Day... 
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsT-Day... 
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
    ...WooF...