Prickly Pear /Orange Blossom Ale
  • Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the V
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Courtesy of @peter4jc.  Thanks Brother.
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    I see the V
    Your eyes are playing tricks on you (again)
    Evening T, how is that O and brew treating you?
    TruDog said:
    Evening T, how is that O and brew treating you?
    Evening TD it's what a girl needed 
    ...Pour'N...
    ....was gonna take care of custodial services on #2, but see cb took care of Business.  A crooked hat to You Bro.
  • Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    I see the V
    😷
    TruDog said:
    ....was gonna take care of custodial services on #2, but see cb took care of Business.  A crooked hat to You Bro.
    Ya he probably left his businss and stole the uranial cakes and toilet paper again......that ol' sneaky CB
    Check it niGa Bro 
    Ozzy73 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    I see the V
    😷    any stirrups and a snorkel involved OY 👅

Sex in the city just turned 21 yrs old today......send some here......I'll feed em.....they are way too skinny....brats & kraut. .....oppps honey....you dropped the soap.....wheeeee oh I like it like that.....nice bun...✌

Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    I see the V

You are a sick little sardine... 
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    I see the V

Beauty iz in the lips of the B-Holder..

Oyam123 said:
    I see the V

Hahaha I got nothing,  ...you stumped me for once. 

But speaking of,  how's your pigs ass and flat tire this mornin...?
    Trish said:

Oyam123 said:
    I see the V

Hahaha I got nothing,  ...you stumped me for once. 

But speaking of,  how's your pigs ass and flat tire this mornin...?
    I injected her personality...apple juice & orange juice....wet hog🐖🐽🐷

Remember T you have the Bermuda Triangle. .....free drinks and you can pick your partner.....but I still think you rock.....izz fluffy dusted?......have fun.....lady of the leaf.....big sardine lol.....gotta take rescue dogs for a walk......ha....they walk me....i loose my tennis balls...they bring them back......and we proceed 
    Ozzy73 said:
    Remember T you have the Bermuda Triangle. .....free drinks and you can pick your partner.....but I still think you rock.....izz fluffy dusted?......have fun.....lady of the leaf.....big sardine lol.....gotta take rescue dogs for a walk......ha....they walk me....i loose my tennis balls...they bring them back......and we proceed 
    I just laughed so hard my eyes watered... I can pic my partner as opposed to you just getting the leftovers? Have fun with the doggies, take good care of em!!
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    I just laughed so hard my eyes watered... I can pic my partner as opposed to you just getting the leftovers? Have fun with the doggies, take good care of em!!
    Yes I do....one is 15 with one eye ......she'll never see us.....corner  stuff..lol.....they would be down by now......
    Jerry Maren.....last surviving munchikin from the wizard of "OZ" dead at 98......you rock Lil dude......ozzy says God Bless ✌
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Yes I do....one is 15 with one eye ......she'll never see us.....corner  stuff..lol.....they would be down by now......
    Ha! Sorry no dice!!! I can be your wingwoman though.  I'll direct you to the nearest truck stops. You stuck in my friend zone, after hearing the things you and Oy do in the corners 😚
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Good on you.
    River my main guy, lab boxer mix, going on 13 lost an eye about 5 years ago. He didn't miss a beat. Gets outside and he acts like a puppy, head and tail up and he trots like a horse. I love dogs.
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ha! Sorry no dice!!! I can be your wingwoman though.  I'll direct you to the nearest truck stops. You stuck in my friend zone, after hearing the things you and Oy do in the corners 😚
    I herd oy iz linp 🐴.......fb said it
    T. .......68° windows open.....moving to the boat next week.....high from my rescue dogs.....Ellie-15.....ozzy 14......doughburger-13......the Oz was a pup I had when I got her.......you hot  ⬇there today? 
    Ozzy73 said:
    T. .......68° windows open.....moving to the boat next week.....high from my rescue dogs.....Ellie-15.....ozzy 14......doughburger-13......the Oz was a pup I had when I got her.......you hot  ⬇there today? 
    ZZ the only type of temp update you eva gonna get booboo
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    4% humidity. ....no cornstarch needed....😎
    Ozzy73 said: 
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    You and oy will be happy in the corner 
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    68°here.....windows open.....dogs eating dogs off the grill.....78% humidity......pork pulled......whooo -ah......already packaged from before. ......gift to neighborhood friends 
    Ozzy73 said:
    68°here.....windows open.....dogs eating dogs off the grill.....78% humidity......pork pulled......whooo -ah......already packaged from before. ......gift to neighborhood friends 
    Right on sounds like a very nice evening.  What you burning / pour'n