Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    And if Ya can't Score....might as well Pour.
    Been Pour'N
    ...and where is ZZ...?
    I thought it was your turn to babysit him... damn we left him at the park again...
    ...Oop'Z...
    Bet you'll find him playing with flat tires again.. lol
    ....Shhhh...kinda like You and TX behind dat dumpster ...
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    Been Pour'N
    ...and where is ZZ...?
    I thought it was your turn to babysit him... damn we left him at the park again...
    ...Oop'Z...
    Hahaha desporation won't ever get to that level... 😊
  • Options
    Cigar-477482Cigar-477482 Posts: 115 ✭✭
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    Been Pour'N
    ...and where is ZZ...?
    ...Oop'Z...
    How big are your sagging hooters?
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Dear cb.....watching the French Kiss open......do they ever drop a duce in their pants during match point?.....lots of grunting  (ps duce is a pun for non tennis banter people's ).....I bet oy plays at the club. ....sunfish spawn......MSG rocks the casba......🎷🎻🎶🎵🎺🎸🎵〽🎹
  • Options
  • Options
    ...and adjusT Yo Ties....Pour'N.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bacon pancakes and NyQuil....clouds and skeeter fvcking goin on....Old Gaynero F’ing Trump....ZZ sleeping in late....
  • Options
    ZZ you up yet?....KC sipping on ginger ale....T watching the Singapore summit.
  • Options
    Cigarbook 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    No summit... it's ALL soccer from here on out.. FIFA World Cup baby!!!
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    No summit... it's ALL soccer from here on out.. FIFA World Cup baby!!!
    Poland 🇵🇱 
  • Options
    Just got up.....dear CB.....why do people's smoke blunts.....when you.can buy zig-zag's. ....even strawberry flavored......and do you think sll soccer fans are gay? (Not that there's anything wrong with that) best thing about soccer....see gi-co commercial. ...imo. ....you rock Cb
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...dogs eating dogs? What kind of person are you?
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    Wrong Comercial.....soccer dude sliding. ...check it dude.....nothing wrong with eating a fat dog Ina wig....axe oy
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    6000 posts +.....and your heckling me......hike up your dress and join the party....woof
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    PS....Td would be offended for that....read if you can......TD ....ROCKS 
  • Options
    Hey lady T. ..my masa buddy says it' s.......100+ yet.......boat going in the marina on Monday. ....all dogs will go swimming on da beach.....except old ozwald at 14..have fun
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hey lady T. ..my masa buddy says it' s.......100+ yet.......boat going in the marina on Monday. ....all dogs will go swimming on da beach.....except old ozwald at 14..have fun
    Yep, summer is here.  What marina does he dock in? 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy iz my transsexual dog.....any port in the  storm. ...before you joined. ....oy used to rent on weekend. .....till I raised the price.....my okra is growing. .....
  • Options
    No really I like it fir gumbo
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy iz my transsexual dog.....any port in the  storm. ...before you joined. ....oy used to rent on weekend. .....till I raised the price.....my okra is growing. .....
    Thought you were saying your friend was dropping his boat in the marina. .. you meant you... what kinda canoe ...you calling home? 
  • Options
    Trish said
    Thought you were saying your friend was dropping his boat in the marina. .. you meant you... what kinda canoe ...you calling home? 
    Don't hate because I have standards...
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Her canoe. ....mine is a 38' fly bridge  deck......late night tequila waves. .....da 7c's iz the name 
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Her canoe. ....mine is a 38' fly bridge  deck......late night tequila waves. .....da 7c's iz the name 
    You wanna pic......tell me where to send it
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    You wanna pic......tell me where to send it
    Right on.  PM
  • Options
    Have fun people's. .....gotta go to steamboat days.....corn dogs city. 
    ....plus I might get some mayo on mine. .....enjoy your evening everyone. ....got my Padron 2000's dialed  in fir the beer tent.....rock on guys & T
  • Options
    Ha ha....just leaving  my neighbor. ...she  said what's a OY.....she iz......88......do you Crack it and it tastes like snot???????gotta love snd.post it.....she likes rocky& bullwinkle old cartoons 
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L-R Greg Robinson (fish), Sooner Jeff, Deborah, Sandy, Lynn, Kirpal, Bob the Bouncer. Kneeling, KC and Ray, July, 2012 at Flossie's.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and good evening everyone!  QyH LE with a RRG&C.  BTW, Kirpal was "Dalek" on the old CI Banter. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    L-R Greg Robinson (fish), Sooner Jeff, Deborah, Sandy, Lynn, Kirpal, Bob the Bouncer. Kneeling, KC and Ray, July, 2012 at Flossie's.
    Good looking bunch!! Evening KC