Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How time flys my friend. 
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening T! Fish, Sooner Jeff, and Dalek were regulars on the old banter. Miss those guys.
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Evening T! Fish, Sooner Jeff, and Dalek were regulars on the old banter. Miss those guys.
    They wouldn't make the jump over huh.. don't they know you're here to brighten the day.. 😊
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    They wouldn't make the jump over huh.. don't they know you're here to brighten the day.. 😊
    I have their cell #'s. Gonna have to harass them into coming on over. If they can fly in from NoVA and Colorado to smoke cigars on my porch and hang at Flossie's they can sure post here. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    I have their cell #'s. Gonna have to harass them into coming on over. If they can fly in from NoVA and Colorado to smoke cigars on my porch and hang at Flossie's they can sure post here. 
    Hehehe that might be asking a bit much... 😆
  • Options
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Oy I'd rather you blow a smoke one vs real one 
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Oy I'd rather you blow a smoke one vs real one 
    Smoky fleshy union.....nice. ...right.on.oy 
  • Options
    Trish said:

Not my 1st pick but I'll take what I  can get on these shelves 😉
    Prickly Pear /Orange Blossom Ale
    Nice grip....what about n  a 6x60.....going thru old posts..
    .hey T......
    Your still hot there?.....80° low humidity here.....boat dinkin pump up the flat.....wish you seen the Bambi posts.....she was a lot fun.......till her husband.....found out

• Options
    I never been a soccer fan....I'm gonna watch one and see......I respect the conditioning. ......gotta be great. ......USA playing? ......is it a game or a match?  
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    I never been a soccer fan....I'm gonna watch one and see......I respect the conditioning. ......gotta be great. ......USA playing? ......is it a game or a match?  
    Help Kc.....
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:

.hey T......
    Your still hot there?.....80° low humidity here.....boat dinkin pump up the flat.....wish you seen the Bambi posts.....she was a lot fun.......till her husband.....found out

Hahaha you will have to give me some back story on that... was Bambi your flat tire? If just a poster yes I'm sure she was more fun than me...  Here for cigars and jokes... there are sites for other motives, not my style...
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    It''s the World Cup..US isn't a contender hahaha. Starts tomorrow... https://foxsports.calreply.net/fifa-world-cup?cmpid=org=fs::ag=360i::mc=cpc::src=google::cmp=mensworldcup::add=fifa_2018_schedule
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:

.hey T......

Hahaha you will have to give me some back story on that... was Bambi your flat tire? If just a poster yes I'm sure she was more fun than me...  Here for cigars and jokes... there are sites for other motives, not my style...
    Don't blame you there.....pelvic thrust iz leaned by practice. .....dog Padron from before. .....gifted. ..good start nice and smooth.....thanks Craig you mutt
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    It''s the World Cup..US isn't a contender hahaha. Starts tomorrow... https://foxsports.calreply.net/fifa-world-cup?cmpid=org=fs::ag=360i::mc=cpc::src=google::cmp=mensworldcup::add=fifa_2018_schedule
    Thanks......
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  G O Reserva Blanc with a RRG&C.
  • Options
    Posted your pic on cigarbook, Greg was happy to see it.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Tell him to come over here! Evening Oy!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Tell him to come over here! Evening Oy!
    I will.
  • Options
    Evening KC and gents
  • Options
    Watching my first full game ever in my life of soccer. ......fvck Russia. ....I'll try
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Watching my first full game ever in my life of soccer. ......fvck Russia. ....I'll try
    First goal....Russian meddling lol
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Good for you!!!! Russia is slated to win as they should,  Saudi just isn't that good...
    OLE, OLE, OLE, OLE....
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Spain should be a good one to watch... so much so took the day off 😁 I'd love to see them win the Cup
  • Options
    Poland 🇵🇱 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Poland 🇵🇱 
    Spain 🇪🇸
    @Oyam123 how about a fiver we go further than you,  if by chance you advance & we play a 10 when we kick your azz....? Hahaha 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Spain should be a good one to watch... so much so took the day off 😁 I'd love to see them win the Cup
    Must be aquired taste like Brussel sprouts & broccoli.......so far it looks like a really bad hockey game with foot sticks......I'll keep trying. .....I'll take Poland with oy......I resembles that country. ....go pollocks😝. ....dear cb.......polish = the stuff for your shoes.....or heritage? 
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Must be aquired taste like Brussel sprouts & broccoli.......so far it looks like a really bad hockey game with foot sticks......I'll keep trying. .....I'll take Poland with oy......I resembles that country. ....go pollocks😝. ....dear cb.......polish = the stuff for your shoes.....or heritage? 
    No answer in my Funk & Wagnel
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Zz I'll agree you do resemble... what... to answer your question polish = BOTH, heritage and the stuff you lick. Yes it helps if you have some understanding of the game when watching.  
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Poland 🇵🇱 
    Spain 🇪🇸
    @Oyam123 how about a fiver we go further than you,  if by chance you advance & we play a 10 when we kick your azz....? Hahaha 
    Sure, but Spain is a heavy favorite.