Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    ...I aint Dr PhiL, but Im sensing T whats to hook uP TX....  Just a Kid from da Hood ChiLLosophy....  And I do DiG ya both.....HoLA.
    Let my psychoanalyze you lil pup. TX has a man crush on you, you love it. He outwardly hates me cause I call him a his $h!t, ...but all I'm concerned with is if he can buy a sense of humor at that suppliment store he shops at and those nails gotta do something with those nails. So sorry to disappoint but I like MEN not BOYS 😁🤣
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Ashton Cabinet Perfecto (gifted by the generous mutt) and pour'N.  Finally. 
    Evening kc, you snuck in there. 
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    ...I aint Dr PhiL, but Im sensing T whats to hook uP TX....  Just a Kid from da Hood ChiLLosophy....  And I do DiG ya both.....HoLA.
    Let my psychoanalyze you lil pup. TX has a man crush on you, you love it. He outwardly hates me cause I call him a his $h!t, ...but all I'm concerned with is if he can buy a sense of humor at that suppliment store he shops at and those nails gotta do something with those nails. So sorry to disappoint but I like MEN not BOYS 😁🤣
    TD’s right it all makes complete sense now... T if you want the young stallion don’t hint it just say it...
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:
    TD’s right it all makes complete sense now... T if you want the young stallion don’t hint it just say it...
    OMG I just spit my drink out!! That is the funniest $h!t I ever read.  Stallions dont have bird legs. But you so fully post the pics let us see..
  • Options
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:
    OMG I just spit my drink out!! That is the funniest $h!t I ever read.  Stallions dont have bird legs. But you so fully post the pics let us see..
    No they don’t at all...and if you want to know how strong they are let me know...
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    No they don’t at all...and if you want to know how strong they are let me know...
    I just told you post the pics up now you acting all scared... go drink your apple juice until you can hang with the adults 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    I just told you post the pics up now you acting all scared... go drink your apple juice until you can hang with the adults 
    I’m not posting the nudes up here on the public forum... come on now.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Don't be scared,  nobody's phone or computer can zoom in that small to see the micro ****,  you're fine. 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Don't be scared,  nobody's phone or computer can zoom in that small to see the micro ****,  you're fine. 
    Yes I said Pen!$
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Yes I said Pen!$
    So you have worked your way up from wanting to know how strong my legs are to wanting pics my legs to wanting nudes and now focusing on the... well you just said it^^^
    TD OG you’re spot on my dog
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Ashton Cabinet Perfecto (gifted by the generous mutt) and pour'N.  Finally. 
    Evening T! El Triunfador and pour'N. Made a written offer on a house for the babies today. 
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    So you have worked your way up from wanting to know how strong my legs are to wanting pics my legs to wanting nudes and now focusing on the... well you just said it^^^
    TD OG you’re spot on my dog
    Boy you the one that wanted to show particular body parts AND nudes.  I simply pointed out the fact that your fear of posting said pics means it's micro. When I  said post up a regular pic was just fine. But i get it gargoyles or nerdy type it's all good.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening T! El Triunfador and pour'N. Made a written offer on a house for the babies today. 
    There you are, missed ya! Exciting news...
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Really enjoying you and TX. Like taking candy from a baby.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Been waiting for you to chime in with your wit 😉
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    And charm...
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    And charm...
    If it was up to me, I would give Texas back to Mexico. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    And charm...
    KC you're awesome...
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    And charm...
    Texas now basically is Mexico. 
  • Options
    So when are we going to see some pics of your princess KC
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let’s end this request to see photographic proof.  
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Let’s end this request to see photographic proof.  
    Well you got bigger ballz than tx that's fo sure... hahaha 
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    deadman said:
    TruDog said:
    deadman said:
    TruDog said:
    deadman said:
    Evening TD
    Hey dm, you've been missed Brother.
    It’s been a crazy few months. Hopefully it’s over and I’ll be on more when I get back stateside.
    ...NIce, where ya roaming at dm?
    Spent a few days in Santorini, now we are in Nafplio for 4 days, and goin to finish up in Athens for 4 days.
    If you haven’t been to Athens before I recommend taking the walking tour. A great city. Enjoy!
    Yeah we are going to do the walking tour. Never been to Athens before so walking is the best way to get acquainted with a city.
  • Options
    Cigar-477482Cigar-477482 Posts: 115 ✭✭
    Hey Trish. .i bet Tex looks like.the pictures......oatmeal ass & little duck between his legs.....needs a decoy for sex......good  job.....you got 34b hooters... qwack qwack 🍄
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bolivar, wonderful cigar. Paired with some ouzo 
  • Options
  • Options
    Relaxing in the rain. No.4 and Rum and Tonic. 
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Relaxing in the rain. No.4 and Rum and Tonic. 
    Excellent choice....one of my favorites....you should be tex's workout coach.......rain just made it here......✊
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Tiger Woods. ...take 2 weeks off and quit......cb would kick yo azz.....high cb
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Tiger Woods. ...take 2 weeks off and quit......cb would kick yo azz.....high cb
    Where the hell has CB been...?!? TD time to pack up MSG and do a lil welfare check make sure the groundhog didn't catch him. Then you guys can send me a little care package with the GOODS...