Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Bedtime story for the babies. Dr. Suess "Cat in the Hat". Back to my Cervantes now. Pour'N.
    Good ol Dr. SUESS...“Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.”
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    A Bolivar Royal Corona Corona 5.0"" x 50 from the kind and generous KC, paired with Flor de Caña 12 Centenario.  Thanks @kckasper, matches my shirt!

...Yo YaK AttacK looking Sharp as always...RocK oN Brother.
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Bedtime story for the babies. Dr. Suess "Cat in the Hat". Back to my Cervantes now. Pour'N.
    Good ol Dr. SUESS...“Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.”
    ...Pour'N ... on dat Cat.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    What you Pour'N
  • Options
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    What you Pour'N
    CruZan.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    What you Pour'N
    CruZan.
    Right on
  • Options
    You guys @TX98Z28 sent me pis after you all fell asleep... he can't come out and play right now he's in his bunk bed drinking apple juice searching the web for inflatable muscle legs 
  • Options
    .....damn, this Love Affair is getting Serious.   Need to Pour a DouBle.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    .....damn, this Love Affair is getting Serious.   Need to Pour a DouBle.
    It's a love hate relationship,  I love to hate on him and he just loves it... Pour me one while you're at it. 
  • Options
    ....for some reason I feel like Chuck Woorlery...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ....for some reason I feel like Chuck Woorlery...
    You better slow your time lil puppy
  • Options
    Where the F is cb...?   
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Where the F is cb...?   
    I asked that earlier... I told you,  ...you ..are road tripping it...
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Ozzy
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    ...LuV dat Pup...
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening everyone 

• Options
    deadman said:
    Evening everyone 

How was the walking tour DM?
  • Options
    Slumming on a Monday afternoon.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    You bum... i'm jealous 😉
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    You bum... i'm jealous 😉
    Never thought much of this cigar, but it’s burning well and quite enjoyable. Especially with Aperol and white wine on ice.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Interesting use of the word slumming.  I beleive the USA will be living under the cast ideology/system one day. Those that have and those that do not. There will be no middle class in my opinion because that class  wilI be absorbed by robotic entitie which will not expect monetary compensation thereby eliminating that middle class. The one's that have, will manage the robots and the ones that do not have, will live in the slums doing whatever menial back breaking degrading job that not even a robot would be expected to is. I beleive America has lived under somewhat of a cast system in the past and you know what they say about history and it repeating itself and all that sort of stuff. Anyway just my $.02 worth of minusha. That's what happens after I consume a couple of Foster's.  Cary on my Ye Old CI Daily Banter folks. Apologize for the interruption 

• Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Interesting use of the word slumming.  I beleive the USA will be living under the cast ideology/system one day. Those that have and those that do not. There will be no middle class in my opinion because that class  wilI be absorbed by robotic entitie which will not expect monetary compensation thereby eliminating that middle class. The one's that have, will manage the robots and the ones that do not have, will live in the slums doing whatever menial back breaking degrading job that not even a robot would be expected to is. I beleive America has lived under somewhat of a cast system in the past and you know what they say about history and it repeating itself and all that sort of stuff. Anyway just my $.02 worth of minusha. That's what happens after I consume a couple of Foster's.  Cary on my Ye Old CI Daily Banter folks. Apologize for the interruption 

Hey I think I saw that movie too... can honestly say I've never had a Fosters, I'll have to add it to the list 😁
  • Options
    Sitting here @ the tire shop thinking... how have I been smart enough to invest in a flask yet not a nice stylish cigar holder for times like these... hmmm priorities...
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:

The machines can not make a hand rolled cigar. 
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    deadman said:
    Evening everyone 

I have been all over this city. Climbed to the fortress that in the background. 999 steps. Leaving for Delphi this this morning and finish in Athens tonight. That’s the big walking tour 
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Trish said:
    deadman said:
    Evening everyone 

I have been all over this city. Climbed to the fortress that in the background. 999 steps. Leaving for Delphi this this morning and finish in Athens tonight. That’s the big walking tour 
    Ah ....okay.  I was thinking Athens was this past weekend.  Take some good pics to share 😁
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Oyam123 said:

The machines can not make a hand rolled cigar. 
    OY Ya got me there. Maybe there is hope. Thinking with a clear mind this morning.
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:

Hey I think I saw that movie too... can honestly say I've never had a Fosters, I'll have to add it to the list 😁
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:

It's a great beer. Crisp, light with a soft finish.  A perfect beverage on a hot summer day. Two 48oz. oil cans for $3.40 including tax. Woo Hoo.