Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay,  I'll play too. Thanks Dog you the best!!! (KC we won't tell him he's my #2 😆)
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....Pour....
  • Options
    Trish said:

Okay,  I'll play too. Thanks Dog you the best!!! (KC we won't tell him he's my #2 😆)
    ...Yo, I DiG ya always T.
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    Evening gents... the Party has arrived..
    .....you brought cb's GroundHog....RoCK oN.
    Long live the hog!
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:

Ditto lil pup
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Long live the hog!
    You were gone so long I was starting to think he ate you CB. I've been waiting to find out where the designer handbags are on sale 🤣
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    Evening gents... the Party has arrived..
    Long live the hog!
    ..."Indeed"...
  • Options
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:

Ditto lil pup
    ...YeLp...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:

Ditto lil pup
    ...YeLp...
    Is that a cry of pain that I'm hearing...?
  • Options
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    Long live the hog!
    You were gone so long I was starting to think he ate you CB. I've been waiting to find out where the designer handbags are on sale 🤣
    Don’t buy’em, just carry one for the little woman.  So far the groundhog hasn’t raided the flower beds.  May not like th e purple flower buds.
  • Options
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    Long live the hog!
    Don’t buy’em, just carry one for the little woman.  So far the groundhog hasn’t raided the flower beds.  May not like th e purple flower buds.
    ...."Tip Toe'n thru the Tulips."..
  • Options
    Trish said:
    I'm teasing,  don't worry I have that department covered 😆
  • Options
    KC, musta passed oot in the ashes of this VSG.   Dunno... I'll Pour....you know how we RoLL.
  • Options
    He's having a tea party with the boss girl wearing his facorite boa. Valentina rules the roost s she should 😉
  • Options
    Trish said:
    He's having a tea party with the boss girl wearing his facorite boa. Valentina rules the roost s she should 😉
    Dang typos much...? Been up long enough I say it's time for an adult beverage to have letters magically appear and read correctly lol.

Good day my peeps!
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    CB....invite the groundhog family for Sunday brunch...turnips..celery. ..carrots. ..taters.....we have a air alert from smoke fires here....in Canada. ......or if it oy blowing smoke up the banters ass?.......hey oy......the bass are hitting.....
  • Options
    Jusy what was a Oy again.....?......p.s.....just put away 11lbs of perch .....suck & seal.....( no it wasn't T)....
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll take 3# of perch please 😀
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Ozzy73 said:
    Jusy what was a Oy again.....?......p.s.....just put away 11lbs of perch .....suck & seal.....( no it wasn't T)....
    You are correct sir, the suck & seal wasn't me... it was that Vikings pre-season game I just watched...😝
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    You are correct sir, the suck & seal wasn't me... it was that Vikings pre-season game I just watched...😝
    We did better than the viqueens last night 😀
  • Options
    ..."Who DeY"...
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    CB....invite the groundhog family for Sunday brunch...turnips..celery. ..carrots. ..taters.....we have a air alert from smoke fires here....in Canada. ......or if it oy blowing smoke up the banters ass?.......hey oy......the bass are hitting.....
    More like have it for Sunday brunch.  Throw out the hog and have the taters, carrots, celery and turnips.  Maybe a little kraut and mustard.  Ein Mas!
  • Options

• Options
    ....Smile'N...
  • Options

• Options
    ...Yo dat GroundHog.. Luv that doG, he my lil brother DiG'N..."CB" big Brother....

• Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    More like have it for Sunday brunch.  Throw out the hog and have the taters, carrots, celery and turnips.  Maybe a little kraut and mustard.  Ein Mas!
    No Schmidt cb......never enough kraut. .......smoked hocks mit kraut fo supper tonight. .......hope & yores all well......Bungles Makin some pre noise.....Dallas sucks....Cheeze always sucks.....32 packer fans Ina room.....full set of teeth. ......same people that buy sod.....Rodgers is crying already after rule changes. .....Wear your high heels.....
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:

Girl them nails are 🔥🔥
  • Options
    Trish said:

Girl them nails are 🔥🔥
    @smoke_em_if_you_got_em thank you kind Sir! Lol
  • Options
    Nice nails T