Comments

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Nice nails T
    Thanks ZZ, ... we gotta jazz up the place post yours up too. Lol
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Hey CB.....I found some spats.....at a garage sale signed by Pee Wee Herman from pee wee's playhouse. ......(cleaned from **** theater)......give you a deal.....no ghurks.....CB rocks. ........love the cb.....✌......🐒🐵🐒

• Options
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Nice nails T
    Thanks ZZ, ... we gotta jazz up the place post yours up too. Lol
    Im a tranny poster.....never know whatcha get......heheha
  • Options
    Makin ricotta chezz at home.....good lubricant. ...and is great on pasta.....and just  fired up a linga t52......God bless you banter people. .....my cheese is curdling ......✌
  • Options
    Almost forgot. ....hey kc.....hope you and yours are doing well....and the good side of the red stuff....God bless dude

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening everyone 

Little mixed filler job with an old fashioned 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Evening everyone 

...DM yo roLLing like Me and Eric Bloom in the late 80-90.s
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    deadman said:
    Evening everyone 

Seen a lot of people smoking these, thought I would give them a try. 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    TruDog said:
    deadman said:
    Evening everyone 

Cuban tobacco, how bad could it be? Enjoy!

• Options
    Oyam123 said:
    deadman said:
    TruDog said:
    deadman said:
    Evening everyone 

Cuban tobacco, how bad could it be? Enjoy!

Needs rest. 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    Oyam123 said:

"BARF BEER:......cans?...Fvckin worse. .....where's the warm Schmidt sport pack from 1970's......not good for even beer batter & splatter 👍...oy....loosen up your purse....at least buy bottles of crap beer.....hi CB...U-rock
  • Options
    CB Watching the maury show today. .....two . ground hogs were on.......you are not the father. ......I waz  pulling for you....right on.....keep the faith dude....God bless the CB....jew rock

• Options
    Later cb...sour cabbage ✊
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:

For the teachers!
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:

For the teachers!
    For the parents 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Ozzy73 said:
    Oyam123 said:

"BARF BEER:......cans?...Fvckin worse. .....where's the warm Schmidt sport pack from 1970's......not good for even beer batter & splatter 👍...oy....loosen up your purse....at least buy bottles of crap beer.....hi CB...U-rock
    ZZ don't pretend you don't have a few cases tucked away.  Lol

That's college budget right there.. ..my son would drink that and sell up to $5 a can of $h!t beer early hours. Lol
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Oyam123 said:

That's college budget right there.. ..my son would drink that and sell up to $5 a can of $h!t beer early hours. Lol
    Strip club pallet 👅
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Oyam123 said:

Strip club pallet 👅
    Forgot oy. ....too Jewish 
  • Options
    High KC......tick tick tick....🐒
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Oyam123 said:

Cheapest beer I ever drank was Falstaff for .79 cents a six pack.   I do have my limits though.  Turned down free Lone Star.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  QyH LE with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    CAO Brasilia torpedo and a cold Yueglning.
  • Options
    Anyone remember Burt and Harry Piels? The Three Rings of Ballantine? Schmidt's of Philadelphia? Rheingold? Carling Black Label?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    kckasper said:
    Anyone remember Burt and Harry Piels? The Three Rings of Ballantine? Schmidt's of Philadelphia? Rheingold? Carling Black Label?
    Carling Black Label.  Had a college roommate from Scarsdale.  Plus there was this bar in Norman and t his vision of loveliness had to bend over to get the Black Label off  the bottom shelf and what a sight that was.  Apparently my Dad visited the self-same bar about 20 some odd years before. Like father, like son.  And no, it wasn’t the same waitress.
    Post edited by cigarbreath on
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Oyam123 said:

Cheapest beer I ever drank was Falstaff for .79 cents a six pack.   I do have my limits though.  Turned down free Lone Star.
    My dad drank that Falstaff in college back on the 70’s too. Said it’s the only thing they could afford from “college story’s”. The $hit they did back then, students would get expelled and jail or prison time LOL
    Bye fellas and drink for me! 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    78° no humidity. ......sad weekly posting. ...remember the good old  days......high cb
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  G O Reserva Blanc Corona with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Oyam123 said:

My dad drank that Falstaff in college back on the 70’s too. Said it’s the only thing they could afford from “college story’s”. The $hit they did back then, students would get expelled and jail or prison time LOL
    Your DAD was in college in the 70s???  I was in RU in the 60s!!! I have a  granddaughter that is probably older than you. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Oyam123 said:

Your DAD was in college in the 70s???  I was in RU in the 60s!!! I have a  granddaughter that is probably older than you. 
    KC he is young,  I was almost certain that he was my son's college roommate until I read his posts then realized nope, that there is community college material...EVERYONE GETS ACCEPTED. HAHAHA