Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:

I don't get it... ALL WE HEAR IS... everyone you aspire to be? You need better goals @Oyam123 😜
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:

Indeed.
    Evening Mikey!  How's the recovery coming along? 
    Don’t have to wear the thumb brace anymore.  Won’t be up to snuff for at least six months.  Gonna wait awhile before I get the right thumb repair.  Only one joint needs fixing.  Wearing away my cartilage.  Got busy with the surgery rehab, Tim’s graduation for his MBA and his new assignment, and Colin headed overseas again.

Tim finished his ROTC posting.  He took advantage of a program at the University of Minnesota to get his MBA.  His next posting is XO of a training battalion at Ft. Benning.  Moving as we speak.

Colin went into to work and promptly got laid off due to out sourcing and promptly at got hired to be part of the outsourcing team.  Seems outsourcing is to Bangalore IN now Bengaluru.  Gonna be there till August.
    Thank them for the service for ozzy....gogo's gophers. ...was your thumb brown when they changed the thumb wrapping....Thailand toilet paper?..... Dog check #2 fo paper N-man.....you rock CB 🤟

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe HP and pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe HP and pour'N. 
    Hello....passing thru 🐒
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:

I don't get it... ALL WE HEAR IS... everyone you aspire to be? You need better goals @Oyam123 😜
    I say a cage match.....T kicks his ass.....both in thongs ....you go T
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...HaPPy ThirsTday...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTday...
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:

Indeed.
    Don’t have to wear the thumb brace anymore.  Won’t be up to snuff for at least six months.  Gonna wait awhile before I get the right thumb repair.  Only one joint needs fixing.  Wearing away my cartilage.  Got busy with the surgery rehab, Tim’s graduation for his MBA and his new assignment, and Colin headed overseas again.

Tim finished his ROTC posting.  He took advantage of a program at the University of Minnesota to get his MBA.  His next posting is XO of a training battalion at Ft. Benning.  Moving as we speak.

Colin went into to work and promptly got laid off due to out sourcing and promptly at got hired to be part of the outsourcing team.  Seems outsourcing is to Bangalore IN now Bengaluru.  Gonna be there till August.
    Thank them for the service for ozzy....gogo's gophers. ...was your thumb brown when they changed the thumb wrapping....Thailand toilet paper?..... Dog check #2 fo paper N-man.....you rock CB 🤟

This year it’s a raccoon.  Raids the trash.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTday...
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
    ...WooF...
  • Options

• Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:

Indeed.

So.....who was that masked man?
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:

Indeed.

So.....who was that masked man?
    Clayton Moore.
  • Options
    ...POur'N...
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:

• Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:

She's wearing the mask......nice
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:

I like Oy... would NEVER want to see him in a thong though,  why on earth are you fantasizing about that...???
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:

I like Oy... would NEVER want to see him in a thong though,  why on earth are you fantasizing about that...???
    2 men in a thong...just saying 
  • Options
    Got a shot of Ozzy heading to the bar 😀
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Got a shot of Ozzy heading to the bar 😀
    LMFAO where's his broken down trailer  and busted skiff he's towin
  • Options
    ...HaPPy Friday...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy Friday...
    Have a great weekend wOOf! Having a snack and LaTraviata myself.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy Friday...
    ...Excellent...
  • Options

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Oyam123 said:
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy Friday...
    Just a little something to tide you over?
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  San Cris Elegancia and pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  San Cris Elegancia and pour'N. 
    ...WooF...
  • Options
    No, this is NOT one of Ozzy's used condoms.  This cello came off of a well aged San Cris Elegancia Toro.  A CONNIE! 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    No, this is NOT one of Ozzy's used condoms.  This cello came off of a well aged San Cris Elegancia Toro.  A CONNIE! 
    You are correct sir... he wouldn't even need that one inch that's not colored. Look up micro -Pen!s in the medical journals
  • Options
    Evening T!  Nice to see you back on.  And in good form.