TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy Friday...
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    ....lOOk'N over my shoulder and hit'N dis BooTLe....
  • Options
    ....HiGh CB....
  • Options
    ...HaPPy Saturday...
  • Options

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone! Upmann PC and pour'N.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...
    Squawk! Squawk!!
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Fathers Day 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Happy Fathers Day 

• Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Happy Fathers Day 

Your railing is looking rather crappy. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Happy Fathers Day 

It’s called distressed KC, people pay big money for this look. 😀
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Happy Fathers Day 

It’s called distressed KC, people pay big money for this look. 😀
    Any chance they might be the very same people that paid big money to Bernie Madoff?
  • Options
    Oh, and good evening everyone!  QyH LE and pour'N. 
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    The chrome Mayan Xikar still cuttin’ good and still lookin’ good too.
  • Options
    The chrome Mayan Xikar still cuttin’ good and lookin’ good too.
    Funny you should mention that. Just used mine (#493 of 1000) on a La Traviata Torp.  Almost 10 years later, still like a warm knife through butter.  Perfect slice.  Thanks again, Mikey! 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Funny you should mention that. Just used mine (#493 of 1000) on a La Traviata Torp.  Almost 10 years later, still like a warm knife through butter.  Perfect slice.  Thanks again, Mikey! 
    Solid cutter, the heaviest one I’ve come across.  And it’s your fault I have mine.  We were looking for something for your retirement that would outlast the cigars.  Being a Harley man and polishing your chrome, well it was a natural.  PB was part of the Mayan connection.  Had it shipped here to make sure it was what it was.  I was hooked.
  • Options
    CBD infused for CB’s pain.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Solid cutter, the heaviest one I’ve come across.  And it’s your fault I have mine.  We were looking for something for your retirement that would outlast the cigars.  Being a Harley man and polishing your chrome, well it was a natural.  PB was part of the Mayan connection.  Had it shipped here to make sure it was what it was.  I was hooked.
    We're taking Tyena, Vali, and Lily to Honduras in July.  A couple days in San Pedro, then off to the relatives coffee plantation in the mountains of Santa Barbara.  Going to take the babies to the Mayan ruins in Copan so they can learn some of their heritage.  Oh, and the Flor de Copan factory is not far away!  Flor de Selvas are rolled there too..  Just might have to find an excuse for a little side trip. 
    Bon voyage 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    We're taking Tyena, Vali, and Lily to Honduras in July.  A couple days in San Pedro, then off to the relatives coffee plantation in the mountains of Santa Barbara.  Going to take the babies to the Mayan ruins in Copan so they can learn some of their heritage.  Oh, and the Flor de Copan factory is not far away!  Flor de Selvas are rolled there too..  Just might have to find an excuse for a little side trip. 
    Why to go grandpa!  About that side trip…
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    CBD infused for CB’s pain.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
     Way to go NOT why to go.  ****’ auto correct.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
     Way to go NOT why to go.  ****’ auto correct.
    A likely story.  Just admit it.  You're OLD!  (Oh, and I think I'm actually older than you, so I can say stuff like that.) 
  • Options
    Oh, and good evening everyone!  EPC NW Brillante with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I got to see ozzy today in  downtown Rochester.
  • Options
    Still a very good cigar. 
  • Options
    ...HaPPy ThirsTy...day.