Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D_R-----They do really each have six toes. 
  • Options
    Oh, and good evening everyone!  H. Upmann PC with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

With a Modern Times Telesto brew
  • Options
    Evening T!  Great smoke you got there.  Can't say anything about the brew, just not up on all this new stuff.   I just stick to my rum.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening T!  Great smoke you got there.  Can't say anything about the brew, just not up on all this new stuff.   I just stick to my rum.
    Evening KC. It's good,  although the only thing I should be saying about brew is that I'm drinking too much of it 😉
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening KC. It's good,  although the only thing I should be saying about brew is that I'm drinking too much of it 😉
    The difference between a drunk and an alcoholic is that we drunks don't have to go to meetings. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    The difference between a drunk and an alcoholic is that we drunks don't have to go to meetings. 
    AA is for quitters KC... 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    AA is for quitters KC... 
    Yeah, but the towing comes in handy at times.  Wait!  What? Oh, thought I saw another "A".  Pour'N. 
  • Options
    Keep the drinks flowing 
  • Options
    My babies are back!  Ti Ti Ya Ya had them up in Palatka for 3 weeks.  She took them to the base with her every day.  The US Army will never be the same again.  She took time off to do other stuff too, like Aquatica Water Park, the zoo, etc.  They were really happy to come home though. 
  • Options

• Options
    Beautiful little girls
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Beautiful little girls
    Thank god they don’t look like KC 😀. He’s a blessed man. 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still young but promising
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Still young but promising
    I have a couple El Principes with over 10 years rest.  Might be a good idea top fire one up soon. 
  • Options
    Oh, and good evening everyone!  San Cris Elegancia Robo and pour'N.  No Flossie's today, babies just got home last night and leaving for Honduras tomorrow, so I spent the day with them.  Rained here anyway, so the band was inside, which always sucks. 
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a great trip KC
  • Options
    Can't wait tp hear all about it KC. Safe travels!
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Oh, I'm not going just yet.  B and Rosa taking Tyena, Vali, and Lily tomorrow, Yadi and I will be joining them on July 15th.  Yadi only gets a certain amount of leave, and I have 3 houses to take care of.  Cathy and family moved to Tampa, so now I have her house too. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Oh, I'm not going just yet.  B and Rosa taking Tyena, Vali, and Lily tomorrow, Yadi and I will be joining them on July 15th.  Yadi only gets a certain amount of leave, and I have 3 houses to take care of.  Cathy and family moved to Tampa, so now I have her house too. 
    Oh okay,  thought you were all going together. 3 houses... that's a lot of work, thought retirement years were supposed to be breezy 😉
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...HaPPy TooZeday...
  • Options

• Options
    Good evening everyone!  MdT (gifted by the generous mutt) on fire and pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  MdT (gifted by the generous mutt) on fire and pour'N. 
    ...WooF...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy TooZeday...
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
  • Options
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  DC JC (gifted by the Hound of the Portsmouthville) punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  DC JC (gifted by the Hound of the Portsmouthville) punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
    ...WooF...  Let'z BurN.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...  Let'z BurN.
    Squawk!  Squawk!!  Burn'N here. 
  • Options